Problem with origin

Hi guys,

I have some connecting troubles.

1. I installed correctly Ultima Online Mondain Legacy
2. I patched
3. I download all the required files
4. I grab the client and Razor
5. I tried to enter game

When i'm trying to enter game with client 6.0.4.0, it's waiting on ''Verifying Account'' and when i'm trying it with Razor, there is an error msg that says ''Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed.'' After this message, i can try to enter but there is a problem with origin this time. I tried with normal client but there was excatly the same error then the client 6.0.4.0 ...

I also tried client of injection but the only one who seems to be effective is the 5.whatever... but same problem, still waiting with verifying account or problem with origin... The two others injection client as an error about fonts.mul.

I tried many random accounts name but no luck... i don't really know how to figure it out, if you can help me, it will be nice.

Thanks

Did you put these settings into razor? Make sure that "Patch Client Encryption" is checked also. ::

[Image: razor.jpg]

If that's not working, try checking your router/firewall to make sure that port 2593 isn't blocked. (or turn off the firewall and try to connect to see if that's the problem)

Hey babu, welcome aboard!

Did you try running UOPatch again once it stopped the first time? When I installed a few months ago it stopped a few times on me so I kept relaunching it until it wouldn't find any more updates and I managed to go as far as 6.0.13, so maybe you still have some more patching to do...

Like Sindern said check that your router/firewall isn't blocking UO. You will probably have to add an exception to your firewall. To add an exception to the Windows firewall go to Start>Control Panel>Window's Firewall. When the program launches go to the exceptions tab, click the 'Add Program' button, and then find your UO client. You will have to do this for every client you use to connect. I suggest using the one you ended up with after patching.

Go to your UO folder, find the 'login.cfg' file, right click it and select Open with... and choose notepad. Make sure that there is a line saying LoginServer=inx.xs4all.nl,2593. There should not be a ";" at the start of this line.

If this doesn't help you check out this thread by Elcid. It's a more detailed version of our join us link.

Does anyone know if Elcid's comment about not going above 6.0.1.6 still applies?

Well, i'm using exactly the same settings for razor that you show me Sindern. I also open those port on my router :
- 5000-5010
- 7775-7777
- 8800-8900

I guess all the patching is done, I can't do more patching anyway....

My exceptions (ultima online, razor and my client) in my firewall setting are correctly put too.

I probably check my login 15times and it still okay too...

I also noticed that when i open UO windows the version of my uo is : 5.0.6c (Patch 32) , i don't know if that could help us to resolve the problem.

Ok guys, i think my error is in patching. But i'm not able to do all the patch, it said to me that :

- Error in applying patch
- Error during session

:S

Quote:I also noticed that when i open UO windows the version of my uo is : 5.0.6c (Patch 32) , i don't know if that could help us to resolve the problem.

If you downloaded some other clients (like the pack of injection clients) and tell Razor to launch using this client then it will show a different version when you start UO.

Try hitting that Browse button in the Razor welcome screen and point to the client you ended up with after doing all the patching you could.

Quote:Ok guys, i think my error is in patching. But i'm not able to do all the patch, it said to me that :

- Error in applying patch
- Error during session

This could be for 1 of 2 reasons...

1) When you downloaded the 'required' files from the INX download section did you save a copy of the originals before putting the INX versions in your downloads folder? You should restore the backups before trying to patch again

or more likely;

2) Unless you switched them back, your login.cfg file is the IN-X version and not the default one so you won't be able to patch without the default in there.

What time zone are you in? I'm GMT -5 so depending where you are I might be able to hop on MSN and help you out tonight if we don't get you up and running by then...

Okay, patch is done, i was just using UOPatch and for the second patch i need to use normal client. Now my patch is done but still the same problem with origin... I try to log on with normal client, injection and razor but same problem everytime.

I'm in GMT -5 if you want to add me [email protected] we can look at this tonight like you said. Your help is appreciated.

Et je suis francais alors ca va aller plus vite Wink

Your question and the answer to it is in the FAQ on the website, here's the link to your specific question.

If you cannot remember your accountname and/or password you will have to send me an e-mail with what you think it might have been, any chars on your account and what your IP is.

I never created an account on IN:X ... it's my first time on this shard.

Oh hell, i found the error...like 1years ago my coloc tried the shard and he created an account. We were on a router so he used my ip and now he's no longer living in my appartment. So now, i can log but only on his account. The problem is that he started playing again so can you unblock an account for me ? I don,t care of the login and password, if you can just create something and i will log and change password. Thanks ^^

Sure, check your PMs

Thanks a lot and see you in game Smile