Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

'Drunken Orc' Mobs

I was in the middle of fighting like 8 of these guys all paired off into groups of 2 fighting each other and me running back and forth provoking them when all of a sudden they ALL disappear along with my EV... I run around a bit and find them back at their spawn point (minus my EV)... is that normal? For mobs to teleport back to their spawn point if they've been outside of it for a certain amount of time? Because it was a good 10 minutes probably that they were out of it and then a few minutes later it happened.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I was in the middle of fighting like 8 of these guys all paired off into groups of 2 fighting each other and me running back and forth provoking them when all of a sudden they ALL disappear along with my EV... I run around a bit and find them back at their spawn point (minus my EV)... is that normal? For mobs to teleport back to their spawn point if they've been outside of it for a certain amount of time? Because it was a good 10 minutes probably that they were out of it and then a few minutes later it happened.

Yes, its normal it teleport back to the respawn point ( minus the EV lol), dont know the time they set for each monster, but maybe when you reached them they already respawned long ago.

I think it's to keep people from gating mobs and stangs to an easier place to kill/tame them.

Yea OK I can see that... Just wasn't a fun thought of 'i gotta do that all again' hahaha these guys follow you so easily so it's not hard to get away from their spawn fast.