Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weird Message

Around 7:20-7:30 GMT -5 I got this weird message that popped up in a box like you see when the server restarts... Message said something about client can't connect to server, didn't read it all because I wanted to kill my monster and just hit the ok button really fast.

I thought it was maybe that bug where server doesn't crash properly so I logged out and back in no problems, unlike last time where I couldn't log in after it happened...

There was nothing written in my journal. Anyone else see this or know what this is?

Eighty Swords Wrote:Around 7:20-7:30 GMT -5 I got this weird message that popped up in a box like you see when the server restarts... Message said something about client can't connect to server, didn't read it all because I wanted to kill my monster and just hit the ok button really fast.

I thought it was maybe that bug where server doesn't crash properly so I logged out and back in no problems, unlike last time where I couldn't log in after it happened...

There was nothing written in my journal. Anyone else see this or know what this is?

I got disconected around that time too, I was sleeping and when weaked up had that mensage on the screen like when you lost conection, So i just tought I lose conection.

It wasn't the normal connection lost message, it was some other one...

Well I got that weird message again today while running a macro in razor to make me gheal pots, put them in a container and restock when i run low on regs (ill post it later for everyone Smile) and then i got this weird message... This time I read it instead of just closing it and it said "the client could not attach to the server. it must have been taken down. please try again in a few minutes". Once I closed the message I couldn't do anything ingame and had to log out and back in... happened around 2pm eastern time (GMT-5)...

Any thoughts anyone? Did anyone else get this around the same time?