Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1477|
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|320
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|19
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|10
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|8198
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction

Notes:
You need to have the rabbits shirinked on your backapack.

You need to be in a place with no possible target around, or the macro gonna stuck when instead of target the rabbit it target a mobile around.

If between the Pause 3 sec and 0.7 dont have nothing you need to set a key on razor to toggle war/peace, and add it betwen those lines. Same thing between 0.7 and 0.7.

You need to have the same amount of rabbits in lighitng regs to kill them.

Dont macro it near a npc or you gonna get killed by guards.

Rabbits die from 1 lighting?? Regular NPC's sell rabbits?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Yes and Yes.

Some npc sell 14 rabbits, other 12, other less.

Thank you Smile!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Good job Ryuuku!

I don't understand why you have to shrink the rabbits thought... why not just do it like I said in the thread where smoke asked about this...

Eighty Swords Wrote:Here's my idea... kill 1 rabbit before running the macro, then make a macro that does this:

use skill: forensic evaluation
wait for target
absolute target //convert this to target by type so it changes to corpse
pause 1 second //this might be more I'm not sure
if (system message: corpse not found) //or whatever the message is...
cast spell: lightning
wait for target
absolute target //convert this to target by type so it changes to a live rabbit
end if

If you target by type (corpse or rabbit) it shouldn't get confused between these and any other targets...

But try to buy 15 rabbits and bring they home, I used to buy 25 at once..

Also if they realease while you macroing they gonna walk all around, messing your macro.

Also I think they disabled gate animals excpt pack animals. Not sure about tamed animals but its sucks anyway, you cant kill someone and get his stang ( I think).

True that Wink

You could use herding and force them into a corner and box them in so they don't run around your house if you manage to get them there though.

Eighty Swords Wrote:True that Wink

You could use herding and force them into a corner and box them in so they don't run around your house if you manage to get them there though.

Very hard to herd all them to a corner some dont struble upon another, if you say all stay you cant herd, and I dont know if you can herd you own tamed animals, I just know you cant herd other people tamed animals.

Well you are buying them so I don't think they will be considered 'someone else's'.

Anyways, good work on the macro Wink I was just trying to think of a way to save some more money in not having to shrink them all.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Well you are buying them so I don't think they will be considered 'someone else's'.

Anyways, good work on the macro Wink I was just trying to think of a way to save some more money in not having to shrink them all.

Yea I know I just mean that you cant herd other people animals, not sure about yours.

I Tryed to think a better way too, but shrink was the best choice and since you can do your own potions its just a bit of money.

good ill macro this in my house

btw it uses lighting regs or scrolls?