Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Discussion about region on webstatus

Yea, for some regions perhaps it's not such a good idea to list which region it is. For smaller region, you may as well give coordinates.

Im back in a week! Wink

Ryuuku Wrote:Im back in a week! Wink

And that's exactly NOT the way to go. If you leave for a week your input will not be of any value to me after the week has passed since you haven't even tried it.

What have to try?

Be chased in any dung you go? Cause it shows the dung you are and every small area too, like ice fortress.

For me it works same as give cords.

Anyway I will be fishing!

If you haven't tried it you don't know if you will be chased in every dungeon you go to.

That's also why your input is not going to matter for me and if more people think like you do, then it's more likely the statuspage will stay since I want the opinion of players who have actually tried it out for a week.

What I think personally is that if everyone will start facing other people in the world like 1-5 times per day from now on, and maybe will be killed , its all good. Thats how it would work if we had more people anyway. But if people will be harassed this way, won't have any chance to play cos someone will stalk em 24/7, then yeah no doubt it should be removed.

Alright cool Taran!

The best case scenario that comes out of this is that some people get scared to do something on their own and team up with a friend to go hunting.

Wow it really is specific! It even said "A Wheatfield in Britain 3" when I went to one lol. If you go to an unknown area it just says "-" so it's not so bad. People will just have to try and find hunting spots outside of the regular places. After trying this out it says whatever a rune would say when you mark it.

Taran Wrote:If you haven't tried it you don't know if you will be chased in every dungeon you go to.

LoL? What you think PvPers gonna do ? They wanna action, see 1 person at one dung and there they go kill he.

It just a question of time, and with that playerbase they gonna have max 3 person hunting at some dung, so Its 3 targets , what increase your chance to get chased.

Principally when they see 3 guys, 2 news and 1 old, Which one you bet to have better itens?
Its like see Rabbi, and 2 new guys, they all go on Rabbi since they know he always hunt with good stuff.

Fine, don't try it then. But as I said, I will ignore your input.

Some regionnames that are too specific will be changed as we find them.

Ryuuku Wrote:LoL? What you think PvPers gonna do ? They wanna action, see 1 person at one dung and there they go kill he.

It just a question of time, and with that playerbase they gonna have max 3 person hunting at some dung, so Its 3 targets , what increase your chance to get chased.

Principally when they see 3 guys, 2 news and 1 old, Which one you bet to have better itens?
Its like see Rabbi, and 2 new guys, they all go on Rabbi since they know he always hunt with good stuff.

really man? it looks like you guys who just hide and hunt have no balls at all, did we try without the pits for a week? yes we did and now automaticly you're not even going to try to hunt or anything? I mean hey your a cool guy to me on uo and such but god damn man it's not suppose to be 100% protected. You can even recall if you see the people seesh man up and go into the wilderness knowing people are there it's ridiculous how you see the shard in your point of view..

Well, It just stupid how people can know my hunt spots and the better hunt spotts without have to search, and also spawn locations and such.

If I go to a dung there is on site where I'm and the dung level. The places with good monster on world hmmm, hmmmm I cant remember none atm, at last none that not show on the site ( The site is like God eyes it show near everyplace on world, despise passage, caves around world, entrances, small customized places like ice fortress, its near same as give cords).

One thing is you find me hunting other is you just know exactly where Im, wait a bit and go for me, and probably when you are hunting mostly of time you are half mana and have monster atacking you , its a easy target for anyone but yea you can recall, and let the monster near dead to the guy that recalled there just to kill you.

I had nothing against shows the city you are, but EVERY place on world is just bullshit.

Anyway I dont wanna continue with those posts, sice its just ignored.

Edit: Oh nice status site look amazing , 17 online , 10 on house, 3 on pits, 1 macroing at papua and 2 on brit... none hunting

Ryuuku Wrote:Well, It just stupid how people can know my hunt spots and the better hunt spotts without have to search, and also spawn locations and such.

Edit: Oh nice status site look amazing , 17 online , 10 on house, 3 on pits, 1 macroing at papua and 2 on brit... none hunting

I think there's 2 things we didn't think of...

1) You find out spawn locations without even trying. Just get UO Auto Map, check where people are and you didn't even do any work other then run there and mark a rune 1 time.

2) Looks bad to other people when they come to check our shard out and see everyone in a house or pits. I noticed this earlier but didn't think anything of it... but on second thought it's not good!