Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Samurai Revenge

Once upon a time, when societies of the east were the most advanced ones, a boy was born. His name was Hiroto. He was born in a big town, Hiroshima, in the suburbs of one of the most advanced cities in medieval ages, Nagasaki. His family was the most prestigious of the village so when he was born a ritual was done to present him to their gods as the one that was going to safe the village from the conquer that nearby towns were planning to have. The father of Hiroto, Akashi, was the chief of the village; in his power he had more than 10,000 warriors, wizards, craftsmens and women to follow his orders.

Akashi conquered many of those nearby towns that tried to force them to obey their rules and chiefs. Akashi was well respected by other chiefs and very admired from the people of his town. But all that happened all those decades was about to change, Akashi knew that his day was going to come but he didn’t know when this day was going to come.

One day just when it dawned, Akashi was informed by his wizard that a herd of mystical creatures, warriors and wizards guided by one of the most powerful man in all Japan, Nauhiko, were getting closer to the town to attack. Nauhiko was the most feared man in all Japan, he was known for conquering all kind of towns, big, small and leaving no trace and no one alive. Akashi ordered his warriors to protect the walls of the city; his archers and wizards were above the front the gate to kill conquerors when they were getting closer. Akashi had more than 8,000 people defending the town. He knew they wont survive the attack so he called his son.
"Hiroto, take this sword. This will help make you remember who you are and they will help you through many things in your life. Go follow your mother. We will meet really soon, don’t worry"

He said while handing Hiroto a blue and white samurai long sword and 2 fancy fans that his grandfather gave him.

He ordered women and children to go on their tunnel and escape to the big city of Nagasaki.

Hiroto was 9 years old when his town was destroyed. All the warriors, wizards, archers and his father were killed and those who were not were tortured and are now slaves of Nauhiko. Hiroto swore to get revenge from Nauhiko for what he did to his town. Nauhiko knew Akashi had a son so he sent many of his people to go and look for Hiroto in the big city of Nagasaki.
Hiroto didn’t want to forget where he came from and wanted to be in anonymity so he changed his name to Hiroshima. He grew up and became really strong and smart, he finished school and university, became a master in the arts of crafting and stealing.

Hiroto now named Hiroshima took his way to Nauhiko town and standing in the top of a mountain he was staring at Nagasaki and full of anger continued his travel. While he was in the forest heading to Nauhiko town he saw a master wizard in his home training his spells.

"Greetings" Hiroshima said.

"Hello Young man, what brings you in this areas, I haven’t seen people around here for months." The wizard said giving a welcoming smile.

Hiroshima thought of telling him what his purpose was but he preferred to keep it to himself to avoid problems, so he lied to the wizard.
"I am heading to see Nauhiko, he was a really good friend of my dead father” Hiroshima said while showing a subtle sadness

“I’m sorry about your father.” He stared at Hiroshima a few seconds and then said “Nauhiko… Are you sure you want to see him? He doesn’t treat his visitors really well. You might take this book of dark spells in case anything goes wrong, come in so I can teach you everything about it"

Hiroshima thought about it a few minutes and then replied:
"You don’t have to worry about me my friend; I am telling you we are really good friends and also it is getting dark and I have a long journey left.”
"Best of luck young traveler, I better continue perfecting my skills.”

Hiroshima waved and smiled to the wizard while he was getting deep into the forest.

-To be continued

---------------------------------------------------------
Applied items:
-A Samurai Empire Sword
-2 Samurai Empire Fans
-Colored Skin for a Samurai (To be discussed ingame)

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.