Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Information

First off Is anyone else lagging on this new server? I'm getting a nice ping, but I'm lagging way more than the old server.

I was wondering if we could get more information up on the website. I just GMed Magery and I needed to find a color for a spell book anyway we can have a page with robes and the diff colors like in the past?

Also I was wondering if we could have a table with information on spells/mana/ cast time like on IN-X (it wasnt a table but the information was there) just for pvp skills. Cast time for normal spell vs scroll.. Mana for spell vs scroll..

Bandage timer and bandage range of healing like (2-46 on IN-X)

range of damage of all weapons and its speed..

total mana pot timer mana pot timer gh pot timer stuff like that..

and especially CAST TIME!

maybe formula for how AR affects damage of Explosion/Ebolt

I havent got my hands on some of this stuff yet so its hard for me to know and i think it would be helpful to everyone if we could see this information..

thanks!

Im on wireless right now and its seems pretty good to me. But then again i do live pretty close to where the sever is being hosted at.

I added a hue list table and a command table that we had on the old IN-X website. The hue list is far from finished but better than nothing I guess.

We're working on adding more stuff to the website as well Smile

nope, i actually noticed the opposite. 0 lag.

I'm sure you have already checked, but make sure your Firewall isn't messing with your connection to the server.