Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Razor crashes.

I dont know why but when I make an organizer agent with a couple items to move (5 or more). The razor simply crashes. I dont know what it is about it, I use to do it normally and dont know why this is happening now.
Its impossible to macro carpentry now since I have to make 4 clubs and sell, restock, etc.. So its really slow macro :Sad:eek::neutral:

Any ideas?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Doing something like this worked for me for tailoring. Paste your macro here or send me it on MSN and I'll take a look at it.

You probably not putting enought time to move the itens.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I did boths.! I tried the macro in another PC and it worked perfectly!

But anyways, I solved the carpentry problem by getting a newbied saw so the saw wont sell. Thats a temporary fix because I still cant make organizer macros with big amounts Sad!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:But anyways, I solved the carpentry problem by getting a newbied saw so the saw wont sell. Thats a temporary fix because I still cant make organizer macros with big amounts Sad!

It really dont work good with to many things on it, I used to put organizer for ingot ( all ingot is same type on organizer, all show just iron ingot) so when I got 9+ types I have to hit the organizer agent button more than 1 time.

Rarely it used to organizer all ingots. It have something about the razor queue on object delay too.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Ryuuku Wrote:It really dont work good with to many things on it, I used to put organizer for ingot ( all ingot is same type on organizer, all show just iron ingot) so when I got 9+ types I have to hit the organizer agent button more than 1 time.

Rarely it used to organizer all ingots. It have something about the razor queue on object delay too.

Weird, I have an organizer agent for ingots and granite stones, and like you said they are all the same type so I only had to add them once. If I'm not trying to do anything else like opening bags while running the organizer agent I can press it one time and it will move all ores in my pack. My object delay is at 700ms, try increasing it to that.

What version of Razor are you guys using (check the help & status tab)? I'm using 1.0.11.38374.

Yea probably I need to increase the delay but Im not been mining have long time! Big Grin