Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Noobied Pickaxes

Anyone need noobied pickaxes? I don't need em since I finally GMed mining! I was thinking to sell em but that's pointless. If you need one post here and you can have one. I got 5.

Staff: Please don't move this to the trading section since I'm not trying to sell em.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Staff: Please don't move this to the trading section since I'm not trying to sell em.

Hmmmmm TRADING section .... dont mean you gonna sell something. I think its a section to buy/sell/trade/give things.

Anyway dosnt matter...BUT if I had the power I was going to move it hehehe.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I didn't want to post there incase some new players were like me and though it was to buy/sell/trade, not free stuff too.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I didn't want to post there incase some new players were like me and though it was to buy/sell/trade, not free stuff too.

Could always make the title "FREE Newbied Pickaxes" Wink

Nah, I want people to actually work a little (1 click is all) to earn it. If that's too much to ask then they don't deserve one lol

Yes, please... You never showed me where to buy pick axes last time.

Cause you're a little b*tch, plain and simple.