Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trade Resources for Skill

ur price normal, but noone need this armor realy, only for duel.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gatin Wrote:ur price normal, but noone need this armor realy, only for duel.

Yea and most people wont duel. In my killbook I have the same names over and over there is about 10 people that actually fight, people are afraid of dying. why? I dont know its just a game. Perhaps with the new server we will see more action since most people have better ping. Myself my ping has remained the same. Plus im sick of hearing the excuse I have lag! so what we all have lag it happens with the internet. If there is more action new players are motivated to stay and join the fun. I purposely went grey and run around in INVUL AR and a leet wep hoping people will either attack or gank me in brit even if they arent part of a faction. Tho its yet to happen.

Paulie I'd love to fight you sometime if you want because I've noticed the SAME thing. I just need to make some money to somehow afford potions and scrolls...

Habibi Jones Wrote:Paulie I'd love to fight you sometime if you want because I've noticed the SAME thing. I just need to make some money to somehow afford potions and scrolls...

Gladly fight you. Only scrolls necessary in pvp is GH scrolls and maybe lighting which are both available at any mage shop. As far as potions I am actually going to start selling total mana potion kegs on my vendor which will contain 125 total manas for 30k which 30k is not hard to come by as it cost me over 100gp per plus the time to make that many and the time to gather the resources for the pot keg to make so i gain some kind of profit since i could hunt and make way more money in the time it would take me to make these. I attend to get started on these within the next few days as I am kinda busy with work atm. As far as people wanting FS scrolls i think i recall someone saying 10 was 3k in my eyes that is cheap cause the amount of time it takes someone to make them and the amount of time it took that person to get to the point to actually make that many. You would need no more then 3 in a fight if you timed it right to kill someone and your profit would be far beyond 3k.....Unless your Forsaken and kill naked people who have less then 2 days in game time.

the way i personally see it....if you want to buy what ever skill then go ahead....iff you want to gain it the normal way then do it but hey thats just me though

Habibi Jones Wrote:And as far as events go, I think the population is too low/sporadic to have scheduled events. If there are a lot of players active, and staff online, then that's when an event should be held. There is a problem though because people are still too busy macroing to want to participate in events. And like you stated, people have lives... That's the only reason I suggested some means of being able to more easily attain pots/scrolls... I wasn't saying make them give aways, just easier to get or cheaper to buy.

Oh and again Fear, "what the **** would pvp be if you didn't have to care if you died, just kill a stupid mob to restock, get your lame ass over to a shitty server that stocks your bags full of non drop items". I don't care if I die no matter what, because it's a video game. And as I said it was an IDEA, and I stated that the mobs would be TOUGH to take down... A mere suggestion Fear. It seems like you're just a god damned e-warrior who bashes on anything he can see. Maybe you should change your guild name to [Trolls]. I can guarentee that I've played shards where you wouldn't even be able to get a foothold because they are that difficult... I spent literally 4 years creating a character with all GM skills, a shard with an average of 400+ at ALL TIMES. So maybe you should put a sock in it because you have no idea who you're talking to/what you're talking about. Grow a pair.
I agree but i think there should be at least a certain quota of events per week/month because i havent seen an event happen since i been here. I'm not complaining or *****ing because i know the staff is busy And everything that happened recently so don 't take it the wrong way. I love you guys and i have witnessed 4 shards come and go and i dont want this one to end up like the other ones.

honestly at this point, everyone is online at different times. the only way that we could have a solid tournament is if we planned it imo.