Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Autokill for fast cutting

I die all the time cutting corpses on CTF, even though I don't cut them especially fast. I get the sysmessage "Autocut detected..." or what ever it says. Why does that happen?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

how do you cut?

Ginz Wrote:how do you cut?

Doubleclicking my bard, targeting the corpse.

ok so you do it totaly manual thats weird that you get killed then Sad

Lets make Autocut legal again, I think thats the solution, i would LOVE to see that, its ganking at its finest.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:Lets make Autocut legal again, I think thats the solution, i would LOVE to see that, its ganking at its finest.

You nutz?? That would make pvp less fun Smile! The fun part is that you have to kill him again or cut really fast. Autocut sux.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:You nutz?? That would make pvp less fun Smile! The fun part is that you have to kill him again or cut really fast. Autocut sux.

Confused, Thats the boring part . . .Cut is Awsome. Restock and go again!!

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Autocut was tight but it would make ganking a lot better for people who use skype / vent etc or in same rooms against people who dont use that. Its already a advantage to be able to communicate with each other since ul get better timing together and a lot more but since you dont have to worry about your enemy ressing sine he wuld alrdy be cut that wuld be domination :>
Either way i wouldnt mind having it on or the way it is now

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

this is definitely a problem that needs to be looked into.. I don't know how many times I've been ganking and manually cut the body very quickly and was killed for apparently autocutting..... it's frustrating and unfair especially if you work so hard to kill someone in a gank and win that gank but end up face down and cut because of some autokill setting.. It's clearly bugged and should be looked into

Menace Wrote:this is definitely a problem that needs to be looked into.. I don't know how many times I've been ganking and manually cut the body very quickly and was killed for apparently autocutting..... it's frustrating and unfair especially if you work so hard to kill someone in a gank and win that gank but end up face down and cut because of some autokill setting.. It's clearly bugged and should be looked into

Since I've been unable to reproduce this bug I need more details on how this happens. Do you double click your weapon in backpack or do you use it with a macro like 'lastobject' in UO or any other kind of macro? Do you target the body manually or with a macro? Anyone who has ever had this problem should post in here exact details on what they did to get killed. Immediately taking a screenshot when this happens and posting that might help too. If anyone can reproduce this bug with 100% certainty ingame send me a PM here on forums.

edit: Clearing this up... If you die because of auto-cutting prevention script it had absolytely nothing to do with how fast you cut 99% of the time. That's not what the detection is based on. It does play a part but not in a way that many people think.

For me, this have only happened in CTF. I doubleclick the bard in my backpack, pressing ctrl+shift, targeting "corpse".

Lederoil Wrote:For me, this have only happened in CTF. I doubleclick the bard in my backpack, pressing ctrl+shift, targeting "corpse".

try without using ctrl+shift Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3