Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Autokill for fast cutting

or better yet have gms mock us.

honestly the amount of respect i receive is the amount i'm going to give back

edit: btw scare said he's done with uo becuz of this exact thing

I dunno, it's kindof a slippery slope as far as replacin' stuff. You said you lost an ice chest and a blank rune, which could be pretty easily replaced by a GM, but if they replace something for you, that's going to open up precedence for people getting things back when that bug occurs. For instance, tomorrow, I could go out and get myself killed with it and page and say I lost a full set of blackrock and a vanq bard *shrug*. Then if the staff doesn't replace it, they get accused of favoritism. It kinda sucks that they can't replace your stuff, but it's a lot better for the shard if they don't have to go around replacing stuff when that happens, and instead they can work on the problem. *shrug*

Sindern Wrote:I dunno, it's kindof a slippery slope as far as replacin' stuff. You said you lost an ice chest and a blank rune, which could be pretty easily replaced by a GM, but if they replace something for you, that's going to open up precedence for people getting things back when that bug occurs. For instance, tomorrow, I could go out and get myself killed with it and page and say I lost a full set of blackrock and a vanq bard *shrug*. Then if the staff doesn't replace it, they get accused of favoritism. It kinda sucks that they can't replace your stuff, but it's a lot better for the shard if they don't have to go around replacing stuff when that happens, and instead they can work on the problem. *shrug*

i can see that but seeing as there was 3 gms sitting right next to the house i died in watching the gank that changes the story a bit. also we all know you wouldn't be running around in ocllo with that =/ either way it's not the items i care about its getting treated like shit that i care about