Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Crash

Currently 2:22 EASTERN gets to verifying account and stops =/

Taran is on atm so I dont think it will last long.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Fixed Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I dont get disconect hmmmm... WEIRD.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

That is because the server didnt restart. For some reason it freezed for like 30 sec..

BUMP: around 9:30pm EST (GMT -5) I can get to the char selection screen and choose my char and I get stuck at the 'entering britannia' screen. Server status is at a 0 client count. Any powers that be out there that can bring it up?

Eighty Swords Wrote:BUMP: around 9:30pm EST (GMT -5) I can get to the char selection screen and choose my char and I get stuck at the 'entering britannia' screen. Server status is at a 0 client count. Any powers that be out there that can bring it up?

yeah that's madman he even threatened to crash it again while i was downstairs on my bro's pc i duno if you can check the logs of text but he said it on UO, either way i already reported it to rabbi and he reported it to other gms which will be reported to taran.

I don't know why he likes to abuse bugs to crash the shard and make peoples macroing stop and shit like that, hes just retarded he never reports these bugs either

smoke Wrote:yeah that's madman he even threatened to crash it again while i was downstairs on my bro's pc i duno if you can check the logs of text but he said it on UO, either way i already reported it to rabbi and he reported it to other gms which will be reported to taran.

I don't know why he likes to abuse bugs to crash the shard and make peoples macroing stop and shit like that, hes just retarded he never reports these bugs either

Wtf are you talking about? Are you on cocaine?

Edit: Na your just retarded.. its ok i guess for you to say such things since ur a dumbass.. Cant blame you for being stupid i guess its how your god made you

lawl

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Restarting server.

I have to go to work now but if I find out that anyone has been able to crash the server without telling me about it, then that person will get banned.
Unless that person were to send me a PM about it and tell me how he/she crashed the server.

Thanks Taran, looks like I missed it while it was up though. Just tried connecting again around 7am EST (GMT-5) I enter my password, hit enter, I see "Connecting..." for 4-5 seconds, then get the "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments." message.

I'll try again tonight when I get home from work.

Server is ON

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?