Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Injection] Train Lockpicking

It`s simple script written by me for gaining Lockpicking on any container.

Code:
#####################################################################
#
#                        Lockpicking Gain Script
#
#                    From Russia by XoD (c) 2009
#
#
#                            Instruction:
#
# 1. Create Object 'Box' and target it on your container
# 2. Create Object 'Key' and target it on key of your container in your backpack
# 3. Create Object 'Lock' and target it on lockpicks in your backpack
# 4. Lock your container
# 5. Run function 'lock'
#
#####################################################################

sub lock()
while NOT UO.Dead()
repeat
    UO.DeleteJournal()
    uo.waittargetground('Box')
    UO.UseObject('Lock')
    wait(5000)

until UO.InJournal('This does not') OR UO.InJournal("You are unable") OR UO.InJournal("The lock quickly")

if UO.InJournal('The lock quickly') OR UO.InJournal('This does not') then
    UO.DeleteJournal()
    uo.waittargetground('Box')    
    UO.UseObject('Key')
    wait(2500)    
endif
wend

end sub

* Check on a container openness \closeness is added
* Now script will not get off after world saving

Added a lockpicking guide for Razor here.

Thanks XoD simple plain and it works!

acually i can't seem to get it to work, it keeps saying object not found :S duno why the problem is does it need to be a certain box?

Buy some of my lockpicks and I'll give you the razor macro Smile

It's probably that when XoD did it it was targetting a certain type of chest, ex: the wooden box, and you are trying to do it on the wooden chest.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Buy some of my lockpicks and I'll give you the razor macro Smile

It's probably that when XoD did it it was targetting a certain type of chest, ex: the wooden box, and you are trying to do it on the wooden chest.

wouldn't make sense because i retargeted 'box' to wooden box and 'box' can be anything you want it to be..

either way i'm using your from razor, but i must the macro doesn't have many of the absolute features you speak of lol.. i had to make them my self Tongue

as for the lockpicks i dont need any i looted just do it's static yesterday and gained several items which in this case i got 3.7k lockpicks

Are you serious smoke? Are you sure you're looking at this thread by me?

Here's the macro again with the absolute target lines in bold now.

Quote:!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1075875138|4110
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|10758751 37|1725|996|19|3650
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|5372|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|10758751 37|1725|996|19|3650
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03.5000000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|0|40
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|10793489 61|85|66|0|5372
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Restock Agent-4
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|10749784 77|1725|996|7|3650
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction

When you open Razor after making the macro file, you should see 4 lines that say 'Absolute Target'. Here's a screen shot of what it looks like in Razor...

[Image: 36898232.png]

You can kind of make out the last 'Absolute Target' line but it's cut off by the text window...

smoke Wrote:as for the lockpicks i dont need any i looted just do it's static yesterday and gained several items which in this case i got 3.7k lockpicks

werddddddddd Big GrinBig Grin lol several should read "alot of" lol

Eighty Swords Wrote:Are you serious smoke? Are you sure you're looking at this thread by me?

Here's the macro again with the absolute target lines in bold now.

When you open Razor after making the macro file, you should see 4 lines that say 'Absolute Target'. Here's a screen shot of what it looks like in Razor...

[Image: 36898232.png]

You can kind of make out the last 'Absolute Target' line but it's cut off by the text window...

recopy the coded text smart guy, it doesn't add the absolute targets try it i did it today.. ofc your's works you have the main macro that screen shot proves nothing lol reopen the macro copying and pasting what you have in that forum you'll see ^_^

WHOA thats f*cked up lol. It even goes back and edits the macro file :eek: I hope that didn't happen for all the macros I've posted...

Eighty Swords Wrote:WHOA thats f*cked up lol. It even goes back and edits the macro file :eek: I hope that didn't happen for all the macros I've posted...

yeah that's why i've been having so much trouble.. either way i fixed this one but next time i say we just send it through msn

Agreed lol.