Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bugged Llama

I've got a llama here that won't tame... been at it for half an hour. Bugged?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]No.
It is tamable but the minimum tameskill is set higher than the "regular" llamas you usually have tamed.

Ill do a background check with Shade eventough as its higher than all other mounts i have seen (not by much tough)[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Rabbi can't do something! Lordy lordy it must be bugged!

I just figured that the nicer looking mounts should be a bit tougher then the ugly onesSmile

Does that aplly to the second taming?

If a GM tamer need 30min to tame, I wonder how long a non gm taming gonna need.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Though they are tougher they won't be any more useful to gain off of then the preexisting mounts that people macro on.

Eh I macroed on it for 45 minutes. I'd imagine that's too long xD

the ticket said ~15min here u say 30 and now 45 Smile

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

I need to go around taming llamas then. Smile

Odium Wrote:the ticket said ~15min here u say 30 and now 45 Smile

Oh, is that what the ticket said? And there's no chance that I sat there for another 15 min, paged again hoping there was a staff on, then waited another 15 minutes? Is that impossible?

Shade Wrote:Rabbi can't do something! Lordy lordy it must be bugged!

I just figured that the nicer looking mounts should be a bit tougher then the ugly onesSmile

Shouldn't this kind of change be noted in the changelog? It wasn't as far as I saw, so why wouldn't I think it might be bugged?

Its not bugged, I changed it. We change spawners all the time and if that kind of info was in the changelog it would end up being pages long some weeks.

Truth.