Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crafter's Guide: Deeded Items

[SIZE="3"]When you look in the preview section of the crafting window for certain skills, all you see is a deed.
This thread is for providing screen-shots of those expanded deeds
[/SIZE]

Feel free to contribute your own screen-shots and I'll add them to the guide. Smile

[SIZE="3"]Table of Contents:[/SIZE]

Carpet Weaving
Rugs

Carpet Weaving ► Rugs

[Image: blueandredrugs.jpg]

[Image: cinnamonrugs.jpg]

[Image: goldrugs.jpg]

Holy Shit, Thanks Alot!!!

I always wanted to see all models before craft. Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Looks good man! Would be nice if we could see these images instead of deeds in the crafting menu. Or if there were a preview option like when placing a house with the house placement tool.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Looks good man! Would be nice if we could see these images instead of deeds in the crafting menu. Or if there were a preview option like when placing a house with the house placement tool.

And i tought you in another topic wanted us to focus on bigger issues? Wink

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

As you enjoyed pointing out in the thread you are referring to (oh wait are we allowed to talk about one thread in another thread? That didn't work out good last time i tried :confusedSmile, I'm not staff anymore but there is such a thing as a priority list Odium, and here's one that makes sense to me (1 being the highest):

1: exploitable bugs like something that kills the game play or a way to make huge amounts of money in a few minutes, etc.
2: new big features that affect the majority of the shard like new armors, new events or quests, etc.
3: minor bugs
4: little tweaks such as changing the crafting menu to make it more helpful.

What I said in this thread fits in category number 4; very low. But that doesn't mean its not something that can't be done.

exactly and i totally agree and thats why i said all ideas are welcome. i never said your idea in this thread was bad, simply found it funny to see how u jumop on guy x then do the same in thread x

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Very nice Sindern. I appreciate this personally as I keep putting off fixing the carpet menu and I'm sure many players will be thankful as well.

Yea, I didn't see this thread until just now. I was *****ing to poor, hardworking Shade earlier about how it just shows a deed for the majority of the larger items. Nice to see someone doing something about it. I think I'll craft 1 of everything and add some screenies... either today or tomorrow Big Grin

Good idea Sindy.