Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

expeirencing some freezing

Why have your browser open with no webpage showing? hehe That's what I was getting at :p

Another example is a while ago when I had a 17" monitor everything ran great. Then I upgraded to a 24" monitor, and now my PC slowed down because the video card is working hard to keep drawing the larger area all the time.

And I'm not talking about going in the latest FPS and setting it on max res and detail! I'm talking about just in Windows alone with a few small apps open.

what i meant was. if you open http://www.in-x.org once the homepage have loaded it will not consume any bandwith this go for all (non-streaming) homepages. once they are displayed no bandwith will be consumed.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Jeez someone is picky :p i think we both know what we both mean; active browsing uses bandwidth lol

i keep the in-x webpage open and msn, it's not a lot of "useless shit" the stuff on my desktop is just random music i'm to lazy to put in a folder i really have nothing running while i'm playing uo

Take a look at your 'all programs' in the start menu or 'add/remove programs' in control panel. That's what I'm talking about. Even if these programs aren't running, just them being installed affects a PC performance.

Anyways, I thought the ISP part was something in general affecting Canadian players so I thought I'd bring it up.

I'm expeirencing some freezes last 2/3 days either, Died like 2 times cause of it.
Its like im runing so I stop and start walking like a turtle and everything goes sllooooww.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:I'm expeirencing some freezes last 2/3 days either, Died like 2 times cause of it.
Its like im runing so I stop and start walking like a turtle and everything goes sllooooww.

glad to see i'm not the only one =/