Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anti-Macro Site in Firefox

Well, I like to use firefox, so I seted it too principal browser.
Was everything working perfectly and the anti macro site opening in firefox.

But from some days to now it changed and its opening in I.E eekk.
I already seted firefox to main browser in Firefox, In Control Painel (programs acess and default) and In the folder option.

But Uo still opening sites on I.E.

Any Idea to solve it?

edit: Can someone move it to technical Issues? I tought I was doing the thread there but after done and posted I saw it was on general ¬¬ .

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Hey man, I have firefox at home and it always works for me. I used to have the same problem as what you're saying except when I wanted to open my email through MSN. Then MSN released an update and the problem was fixed.

If you open IE and go to Tools>Internet Options>Programs tab>in the section called "Default web browser" what does it say here? I'm at work right now and for me it says "Internet Explorer is not currently the default web browser." If it doesn't say this for you then going to Control Panel and changing the default program here didn't work for some reason.

You should have the same option in FF too I just can't find it right now...

Weird, I know where to put firefox main browser and did it yesterday but said firefox already was the main, so Now I tryed again and it wasnt main browser.

Something changed it automaticaly. :confused:

Lets wait for the anti-macro gump and see if its working now.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Wth IE and FF there's an option that checks if it is the default browser every time you open it, make sure that's disabled on IE at least.

Finally worked.

But something weird going on, a bug on time lol.

[Image: time.jpg]

1 Hour to put the code. NICE! lol ... better than less time how was happening on past hehe.

Fixed the time issue. You didn't really have 1 hour, it just displayed wrong.
Stupid daylight savings that makes me change the script everytime!

Taran Wrote:Fixed the time issue. You didn't really have 1 hour, it just displayed wrong.
Stupid daylight savings that makes me change the script everytime!

Thanx God I dont tryed to exploit it. LOL

I noticed that a little while ago but didn't think anything of it. And it went off the ingame time anyways; 3 minutes.

Glad to see you got it working man.

I'm glad it DOESN'T screw up the in-game kill timer. Imagine when daylight savings time shifts again. You'd be mining and as soon as you got the gump, it would kill you... but kill you so hard that you'll have been dead for 1 year (minus 3 minutes.)