Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Chronicles of the "L33T" GENG BENG LOL

no using cmd ping inx.xs4all.nl

I heard Razor makes your ping worse, but I've never set up injection since I was happy with Razor and nobody helped me (even after scarecrow texts me saying ye we'll do it tonight n***a) lol.

Doing ping inx.xs4all.nl gives about 106, using Razor I get between 125 and 350. Must be a good day Big Grin hehe. And that was standing still, if I were to run around that would probably double like I've seen in the past.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I heard Razor makes your ping worse, but I've never set up injection since I was happy with Razor and nobody helped me (even after scarecrow texts me saying ye we'll do it tonight n***a) lol.

Doing ping inx.xs4all.nl gives about 106, using Razor I get between 125 and 350. Must be a good day Big Grin hehe. And that was standing still, if I were to run around that would probably double like I've seen in the past.

Told you. When you ping on cmd its your actual ping so if you were to use injection you wouldnt lag. 106 and you live in the same city. Thats like perfect ping for pvp.

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

MadMan Wrote:Told you. When you ping on cmd its your actual ping so if you were to use injection you wouldnt lag. 106 and you live in the same city. Thats like perfect ping for pvp.

it also depends on your ISP and what route it takes it could be taking a longer way then a shorter route and it could be why were lagging most probably. It's not only distance it's connection also I get 146-157 ms now

140 ping here, sucks major balls

I'll maybe give injection a try one day Big Grin I'm not doing much pvp now so I can't complain with 30 or 300.

smoke Wrote:it also depends on your ISP and what route it takes it could be taking a longer way then a shorter route and it could be why were lagging most probably. It's not only distance it's connection also I get 146-157 ms now

LOL I love how you steal explanations on lag from my posts and try to make it sound like you know what you're talking about Big Grin hahaha. Like I said in that post you're trying to sound like, Bell and Videotron are the major ISPs in Quebec, and if you don't have them, you are probably going through them. So that means it goes from your house, to the head office in Montreal, then probably down to NY and then overseas. There isn't much of a better/faster route available.

Big Grin

Eighty Swords Wrote:I'll maybe give injection a try one day Big Grin I'm not doing much pvp now so I can't complain with 30 or 300.

LOL I love how you steal explanations on lag from my posts and try to make it sound like you know what you're talking about Big Grin hahaha. Like I said in that post you're trying to sound like, Bell and Videotron are the major ISPs in Quebec, and if you don't have them, you are probably going through them. So that means it goes from your house, to the head office in Montreal, then probably down to NY and then overseas. There isn't much of a better/faster route available.

Big Grin

actually odium had to explain this to me once over msn because i didn't understand why i was lagging so bad and others weren't but i was only lagging really bad that one time so he told me to contact my internet provider

Yeah you forgot little details that led to the death of "l33t" GENG BENG LOL!!!

Illustrious Slaethin, entered into Occlo, Geng Beng and Erwin immediately bowed down! The Great Slaethin was a warrior to be feared and as a result Geng Beng and Erwin peed and pooped a little at his sight. Thereafter, the valiant Slaethin was disgusted by their unruly behavior. Lord Slaethin, suddenly snapped his fingers and Geng Beng and Erwin fell to the floor. Thereafter two noobs came along whom Slaethin pitied. He ordered the two peasants to clean up the scene and in fear the two noobs Sparatcus and Pooritoas cut up the bodies in order to please their God, Slaethin! Cool

PS. This really did happen!!! NO LIES!!! Just substitute the snapping with FSing and add 2 other people and it is more credible than MadMan's fake lagg/ping/noobiness

Slaethin Wrote:Yeah you forgot little details that led to the death of "l33t" GENG BENG LOL!!!

Illustrious Slaethin, entered into Occlo, Geng Beng and Erwin immediately bowed down! The Great Slaethin was a warrior to be feared and as a result Geng Beng and Erwin peed and pooped a little at his sight. Thereafter, the valiant Slaethin was disgusted by their unruly behavior. Lord Slaethin, suddenly snapped his fingers and Geng Beng and Erwin fell to the floor. Thereafter two noobs came along whom Slaethin pitied. He ordered the two peasants to clean up the scene and in fear the two noobs Sparatcus and Pooritoas cut up the bodies in order to please their God, Slaethin! Cool

PS. This really did happen!!! NO LIES!!! Just substitute the snapping with FSing and add 2 other people and it is more credible than MadMan's fake lagg/ping/noobiness

Why would you even bring up my name? Is it because I dont like you? since your pathetic
honestly no one on this shard likes you. No one would miss you if you go back to tdo.
And your joke failed. Btw fake lag/ping? I dont complain about lag, only when the subject is brought up about the shard freezing i admit that i freeze sometimes too.
as for my ping its 140-145. I havnt complained about it in a long ass fuking time..how is it fake, and noobiness? so your saying your better than me? lol

First off, it wasnt a ****en joke... It was 100 percent reality... We did kill him.. with 3 ppl v 2ppl.... And I never said I was better than you!! And Finally... rofl You think i give 2 shiats as to whether ppl will miss me or not?? LOL??? LOL?? And you telling me to go back to tdo really questions your own loyalty to INX. You're to stupid to realize that telling kids to go back to TDO will only harm you! Less players on INX that will pvp (considering most of TDO'ers are pvpers) You should be encouraging them to stay if anything,, after all without obnoxious players ull just be sitting in pits like u usually do with nothing to do. SO if you ever wonder why your always picking ur bum in pits its not because your so called lagg.. its more because ur scaring other ppl off..

So bottom line... who took a sh1t in your cereal bowl pal?

Slaethin Wrote:First off, it wasnt a ****en joke... It was 100 percent reality... We did kill him.. with 3 ppl v 2ppl.... And I never said I was better than you!! And Finally... rofl You think i give 2 shiats as to whether ppl will miss me or not?? LOL??? LOL?? And you telling me to go back to tdo really questions your own loyalty to INX. You're to stupid to realize that telling kids to go back to TDO will only harm you! Less players on INX that will pvp (considering most of TDO'ers are pvpers) You should be encouraging them to stay if anything,, after all without obnoxious players ull just be sitting in pits like u usually do with nothing to do. SO if you ever wonder why your always picking ur bum in pits its not because your so called lagg.. its more because ur scaring other ppl off..

So bottom line... who took a sh1t in your cereal bowl pal?

Wtf are you saying "my so called lag" ? I dont complain about lag like technique does every single day. dumb**** and no i dont scare ppl off but if somebody like u left the shard ppl wouldnt give a sh it

lol... its gonna be okay... *passes a tissue box* :lol: