Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

If you can not see or move in our Deathmatch area read this.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]If you can not see or move in our Deathmatch area read this.
It is because you lack the trammel map or have a incorrect one.

To solve the issue follow the steps below.

1. Open your uo folder
2. Rename your map1.mul file to map1.backupp
3. Copy your map0.mul file
4. Rename your copied map0.mul file to map1.mul and put it in your uo folder.

Restart UO.[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

do you have a file that i could download for Solen Hive without having to update client to 6.0?

Hey Theo, I don't think you will need a new client, maybe just a newer mul or tiledata file. When's the last time you downloaded them from the download section?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I got the same problem as you with solen hive (i also use a older client), I think it might be moved away from a mapfile to the client in the later patches.

Your problem is not related to the .mul files we got. It is that you lack the map for solen hive. And i think it sadly could have been moved away from the original mapfiles to be included in the client ;/.

I have not done any reserch on this. And the problem i described above was much easier to narrow down as they couldnt see any trammel location at all.
And since felucca and trammel look exactly the same it was a easy fix to simply copy the felucca map and make it the trammel map. I do not know any other location that look like solen hive Wink nor waht the mapfile should be called to trick the older clients[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3