Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Razor] PvP Skill Macros

Hi everyone,

This is an all in one guide for the basic PvP and PvM skills and macros to train each one. Once you've got all these skills done, take a look here for some PvP guides written by some of the best like Nox, Makaveli, Hate, and Dramatic.

[SIZE="3"]Required Skills:[/SIZE]
  • Anatomy - Helps you do more damage on your melee attacks.
  • Archery - Most common combat for PvM.
  • Evaluating Intelligence - Helps you do more damage on your spell attacks.
  • Healing - Increases the amount of health you can recover when using bandaids. Also allows you to revive someone with bandaids when you have 100 Healing.
  • Magery - Required to cast higher level spells and all spells in general. This also reduces your chance to fizzle a spell.
  • Meditation - Increases your mana recovery rate.
  • Parrying - Increases your chances to block when you have a shield equipped.
  • Resisting Spells - Lowers the damage you take from spell attacks.
  • Swordsmanship - Most common combat for PvP on INX.
  • Tactics - Increases your rate of attack. This is a must have and will raise as you train your other combats.

[SIZE="3"]The Macros:[/SIZE]

[INDENT]For each macro you want to use, go to the Macros folder in the Razor folder (a common place for Razor is C:\Program Files\Razor), make a new text document here and rename it so you know what skill you're training. Copy the desired macro below in the quotes into the file and save and close the file. Make sure to read up on the notes for each macro.

All in one combats macro and healing

[INDENT]This macro will raise swordsmanship, parrying, and tactics all at the same time, or archery and tactics. You can also use this same macro to train fencing, mace fighting, and wrestling if you like, but they aren't as common for PvP and PvM. The macro will also heal you when you have less then 80 hit points.

Quote:!Loop
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1395|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1196|
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|7|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|5044|True
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|8|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|7028|True
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|80
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3617|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|50|0|5|Bandages
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3616|True
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|2881

Notes:
  • The first double click line you want to retarget this as the weapon for the skill you want to train.
  • The second double click line you want to retarget this as a shield if you are doing parrying.
  • The third double click line is set to clean bandaids, leave this as is.
  • The fourth double click line is set to dirty bandaids, leave this as is. The target line after this is set to a water trough, so you can retarget this as a pitcher of water or a water tile if you don't have a water trough.
  • Suggested weapons: bow (archery), dagger (fencing), club (mace fighting), any shield (parrying), butcher knife (swordsmanship), empty hand (wrestling).
  • Carry a few of each weapon on you in case the one you are using breaks.
  • You don't need to carry a lot of bandaids on you for this macro since it washes the dirty ones for you.
  • To train wrestling you have to remove the if right hand empty and double click a weapon lines. You can keep the if left hand empty and double click shield lines if you want to train parrying at the same time though
  • To train archery remove the if left hand empty, and double click shield lines.
[/INDENT]

Anatomy
[INDENT]
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|1

Notes:
  • Nothing to note.
[/INDENT]

Evaluating Intelligence
[INDENT]
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|16
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01.5000000

Notes:
  • This must be used on another player and not yourself or an NPC.
  • Retarget the Target Self line and target another player.
[/INDENT]

Healing

[INDENT]This skill should increase some as you do your combats. If you GM all the combats you want and healing still isn't full, use this macro. This macro uses one XUO FS scroll to take some life only when you have full health. If you have less then full health it will use bandaids to heal you and washes them when needed.

Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|1|100
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|8031|True
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|99
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3617|True
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|you put the bloody bandages in your pack.
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3616|True

Notes:
  • The first double click line is for an XUO FS scroll, leave it as is. Retarget the Target by type line after this to an object you can't cast a spell on.
  • The second double click line is for clean bandaids, leave this as is.
  • The third double click line is set to dirty bandaids. The target line after this is set to a water trough, so you can retarget this as a pitcher of water or a water tile if you don't have a water trough.
[/INDENT]

Magery

[INDENT]This spell casts nightsight on you and will use meditation if your mana goes under 50.

Assistant.Macros.MacroCastSpellAction|6
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|1|0|50
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|46
Assistant.Macros.WaitForStatAction|1|1|50|3600

Notes:
  • You need a spell book with nightsight in it.
  • You need a lot of regs for this skill. I suggest keeping a stockpile in your bank and restocking when you run low.
[/INDENT]

Meditation

[INDENT]This skill should gain some as you do magery. If magery finishes and meditation isn't maxed yet, use this macro. This macro will double click an NOS FS scroll to use some mana and target an inanimate object so the spell fails and you don't use the scroll. The macro then meditates until you have 99 mana.

Assistant.Macros.IfAction|1|1|99
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1073967434|7987
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1073759440|658|1244|-55|4555
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|46

Notes:
  • You need one NOS FS scroll for this macro.
  • Retarget the Absolute Target line to an item you can't cast a spell on.
[/INDENT]

Resisting Spells

[INDENT]Looking for input here.[/INDENT][/INDENT]

I hope this guide helps you and now you can have fun actually playing! If you have any questions please let me know. If you find any problems with the macros posted, or if you have a macro of your own that does a few skills at once, let me know and I'll add it into my post.

I've added a .zip file containing all these macros saved as .macro files so you shouldn't have to make new text documents, copy the macros in etc. Just open the .zip file and copy the macros inside to your Razor\Macros folder.

Hmm, I thought I had my magic resist macro saved on my guild forums... I'll write it from memory and someone can record it.
Code:
If HP >= 100
    Pause (3.0 Sec)
    If HP = 100
        Cast: Fire Field
        Wait for Target
        Target Self
        Pause (3.0 Sec)
    EndIf
Else
    If (HP >= 80)
        For (5)
            Walk North
        EndFor    
        For (5)
            Walk South
        EndFor
    EndIf
    Exec: Bandage Self
    Pause (3.0 Sec)
EndIf
If {Bandages} <= 10
    Dclick by type (Bloody Bandage)
    Wait for Target
    Absolute Target (water trough)
    Exec: Restock Agent #
EndIf

You'll need to carry bandages and Fire Field reagents and set up a restock agent to pick up like 50-60 bandages.

Basic logic is. If you HP = 100 at the beginning, it waits 3 sec. If your HP is still 100 (no fire field tics), then it casts FF on yourself. FF always runs north to south when cast on self.

If you have more than 80 HP, it will walk 4 paces north/south to cause more FF tics to happen (for faster gains). Then, it will bandage you.

Then, it starts over again, but skips walking if you have less than 80 HP. It reduces your chance to die from failing at first aid and keeps you from wasting too many fire field reagents.

As far as the restock goes, it'll clean dirty bandages, then restock up to a certain amount. That way you don't get overloaded with bloodies and can't restock clean bandaids.

Also, you'll want to do this in an area that limits how far you can walk. Having a water trough to stop you at one end of your path and dropping a table like 3-4 squares away will keep you in range of the flame field so you don't walk out.

Sorry I didn't post an actual macro, but I think it's better to give people concepts than to do the work for 'em. Smile

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Sindern Wrote:Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I don't know if it's because it's so late or because I'm still hungover from last night, but that made me laugh for like 2 m inutes...

Hey Sindern I see you live in Austin, so do I. You go out at all?

When using the healing macro i target a forge but whenever the macro plays it ends up fsing myself what am i doing wrong?

"Either we will find a way .... or we will make one"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's a problem with targets in the macro, just put the fs in the floor and it will low your life but it won't ask for a target.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Did you keep the delay after you target the forge with the fs scroll? Try increasing it a bit so you have time to cast it and fizzle. Or try targetting a trash barrel, I think that's what I used. I'm not at home right now or I'd check and try it out.

Hey there,

As you said i made a text doc. in my macros folder from razor.
But then what? how do i start the macro?

Greetz,

Twister

Twister Wrote:Hey there,

As you said i made a text doc. in my macros folder from razor.
But then what? how do i start the macro?

Greetz,

Twister

make a doc, copy one of the macros rename the doc to the macro name then close the doc save it with the macro you pasted inside, restart razor and set that macro to a hotkey in the razaor options. then press your hotkey to see if it worked

uh sorry but i never used razor before. and i really don't understand. even the latest post i dont understand

its simple here

step 1

go to your macros folder and create a document txt and rename it to the macro you are trying to make ex: healing

step 2 then say there is a macro for healing in this thread copy and paste the codes in the txt focument that you just created

step 3 then after you paste it will ask you if you want to save say yes

step 4 start up razor and set that new macro to a hotkey in the hotkey section

step 5 log in and see if the macro you applied works in game

it can't get any more basic then that :p

How many arrows do i have to shoot to become gm Archery you guys think?
My archery is now 46.0