Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alchemy Macro

Eighty Swords Wrote:And don't forget to tell Sindern where you will AFK macro!

i know where he lives, but i'll never tell Big Grin

I'm sure a few people know. Tongue It's kinda obvious if you followed the house design contest.

Sindern Wrote:I'm sure a few people know. Tongue It's kinda obvious if you followed the house design contest.

ROFL, not like you could kill her in that fortress anyway Wink

The following macro will help you GM magery by using Magic Arrow Scrolls:

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Restock Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.2000000
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1075063341|806|686|6|3645
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|100
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|50|0|10|Bandages
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3616|True
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|8093
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|1|50
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|7986|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|3
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1025|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02.5000000
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction

Restock Agent 1: Add magic arrow scrolls, amount 100
AbsoluteTarget 1: Will be the box/bag that contains your magic arrow scrolls (you don't want to die with 10k magic arrow scrolls on your body Wink)

Also you'll need to have a water pitcher handy.

Toss that macro into a notepad or text file, save as a macro file under razor macros (check past posts regarding this) then reload UO.

Post if you have any questions.

And dont forget to buy the scrolls from Rabbi Samild´s Vendor! Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:And dont forget to buy the scrolls from Rabbi Samild´s Vendor! Wink!

Quiet, you. I don't even sell MA scrolls. This is a playerguide to help players train skills.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Quiet, you. I don't even sell MA scrolls. This is a playerguide to help players train skills.

There's always a second motive Wink haha

Not here. I post razor macros for skills that people request and there is no alterior motive (I'm not trying to make money doing this, I'm doing this to help build server population and keep people from getting frustrated and leaving over skill gain Smile)

...it was a joke. You know, like haha Big Grin

Lets try to keep guides section filled with guides and not useless comments to up post counts... Especially when someone is contributing and you have nothing valuable to add.

Shade Wrote:Lets try to keep guides section filled with guides and not useless comments to up post counts... Especially when someone is contributing and you have nothing valuable to add.

You say I don't contribute anything but I made a whole guide about a week ago on how to gm all pvp skills (except resisting spells since I didn't do that one here) and gave macros for each skill (again except resisting spells). Of course I don't get any thanks for that but now I'm a bad guy for having a bit of fun in a game Sad... "well say good night to tha bad guy!"