Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Magic Cakes

I was thinking... why would I gm cooking? I think there is no item that is really good on cooking... when I thought about...Magic Cakes!

What would it be: It would be a cake, that, when you consume, It will fill all your need for food, making you no hungry, so you cant eat more than one for a period of time. Why? Cuz my Magic Cake would boost a craft skill (eg: Magic Cake of Tailoring) by something like 5 points for a small period of time. People are annoyed by some "Success chance" of some items, so the cakes could help!

I'm on top of it!

Super...I like the idea alot, some succes chance are realy badly.

And the cake efect pass when you get hungry again. I hope it like 5 min ?? Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Exemple for necessary skill to make it:

-> 95-100 cooking
-> 100 magery
-> 65 of the craft skill that the cake will be
-> maybe some Taste ID

I'm on top of it!

Trust me when I say this is something that has annoyed me for a long time. I HATE having worthless skills in game. After I am somewhat satisfied with the main crafting skills I will start spending time on adding to the lesser skills. Even if its something insignificant, they have to have some personal reward and use for GMing them.

I love this idea. Hopefully you can have bonuses for mining too to give you that extra chance to get adamantium!

its good to see someone that apreciate it

I'm on top of it!