Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A new mount has been added

Silverwolf Wrote:what ever happened to running into wind finding over 15 colored rides and taming them with the expense of being pked and killed by random monsters

I think that's challenging enough.

why's everyone gotta have a masters in poetry to tame a ride

lmao.

I dunno that's what I think anyway

It has been said plenty of times already. First of all this is not XUO/*****/alphanine/and all the shards xuo was created from.

Theres no really point of re-creating the same way it was before, Why? because we found that way abit lazy and won't make colored rides a "cool" or "special" item? I mean, would be stupid and easy, you recall to wind, find a bunch of rides, tame them that easy and run back to your house; baboon you have Millions of rides all over the server because it is a piece of cake to get them.

So back to the point, the main reason is we want to make rides abit special and challenging to get. So far noone has complained about the way they are gotten but about the amount of spawns there are

Jiraiya Wrote:You reading the bleach manga madman? Ichigo Hollowform lvl 2 made me crap my pants. Ulquirra's getting Bichslappd

na i just watch the episodes.. i think its on 213 or 214.. somethin like that.

I dont think theres any fun in reading the manga.. doesnt seem entertaining but then again i never tried it :O.

I dont even know a site with the up to date ones Smile

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

MadMan Wrote:na i just watch the episodes.. i think its on 213 or 214.. somethin like that.

I dont think theres any fun in reading the manga.. doesnt seem entertaining but then again i never tried it :O.

I dont even know a site with the up to date ones Smile

http://www.onemanga.com/

I thought the same thing before he got me reading mangas as well.

Shade Wrote:http://www.onemanga.com/

I thought the same thing before he got me reading mangas as well.

wouldnt it spoil the episodes once they get there ? Sad

i started to read manga cuz so much effing fillers and takes years for the story to progress.

and one week wait is a *****.

MadMan Wrote:wouldnt it spoil the episodes once they get there ? Sad

You'll find there is a shitload of extra stuff in the anime, even on principle story arcs where its following the manga instead of filler arcs, its always fun to see the extra detail they put in. 18 page manga episode vs 30 minutes of tv show, a LOT of extra is added in. But the manga is totally a different experiance, you'll see why once you start reading naruto or bleach or OP. Naruto I think is still the best, but bleach moves very fast with tons of action, one piece is quite hilarious and good as well. I dont find it spoils the anime at all, someone else might though.

And yeah, I read all mine from onemanga.com as well.

Jiraiya Wrote:You'll find there is a shitload of extra stuff in the anime, even on principle story arcs where its following the manga instead of filler arcs, its always fun to see the extra detail they put in. 18 page manga episode vs 30 minutes of tv show, a LOT of extra is added in. But the manga is totally a different experiance, you'll see why once you start reading naruto or bleach or OP. Naruto I think is still the best, but bleach moves very fast with tons of action, one piece is quite hilarious and good as well. I dont find it spoils the anime at all, someone else might though.

And yeah, I read all mine from onemanga.com as well.

damn i jus read em all.. **** shit... second hollowform Smile

i wonder if ulq is gonna die on the next..

and since hes the only espada who has that form hes the strongest.. cant wait for the eps

Ulq isnt the strongest espada, he says himself he isnt the strongest. And he chose regeneration over speed or power, its just Ichigo seems to be overwhelming at the moment. Also Aizen and Gin have yet to show off their true powers.

Jiraiya Wrote:Ulq isnt the strongest espada, he says himself he isnt the strongest. And he chose regeneration over speed or power, its just Ichigo seems to be overwhelming at the moment. Also Aizen and Gin have yet to show off their true powers.

Hmmm, I wanna see Barragan (or whater is the name of the number 1) I think he must have a ****ed power.

Ohh, I think I must be going OFF TOPIC NOW but the new ride is a purple oclock. Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Jiraiya Wrote:Ulq isnt the strongest espada, he says himself he isnt the strongest. And he chose regeneration over speed or power, its just Ichigo seems to be overwhelming at the moment. Also Aizen and Gin have yet to show off their true powers.

Stark is the official #1 espada but remember Ulq says not even Aizen knows he has that form or that he never even saw him in that form so hes hiding his powers. Maybe he thinks aizen doesnt know but he might know somehow thats why hes always the espada doing things.. like watching over the place etc.
Smile

(yeah this is pretty off topic) ;o

MadMan Wrote:Stark is the official #1

hmm is that the fat king right? I tought his name was barragan Sad donst matter.

Edit: shit, I did a mistake, lol.... I had to read the charp again lol. so dumb

[Image: 69166044yu8.png]

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Also the top 4 are at least double the strength of the rest, and its probably exponential from 4 up to 1. I'd expect #1 slot is probably 4x-8x as strong at Ulquirra. Which seems about right for how badly Ichigo is molesting him in his new form.
I think your right, Aizen doesnt seem to miss anything lol. He's most likely noticed, but I also dont think he'd still be the #4 if Aizen thought he was stronger then the top 3. And Aizen himself is just insane, he's never shown his bankai, never shown his hollowization which I'm sure he's done, because he talks about how he hit the limits of what was possible as a shinigami, doing 99th circle spells without incantation etc. That'll be a mental fight I'm sure Big Grin