Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crashing while looting corpses

Im having a big problem, I try to loot items from corpses and I get a message "its out of sight" or "you must wait to perform another action" and crashes. The problem is that sometimes I have to forget about the item cuz it crashes me anytime, even if I relog on. I dont use loot macro or anything. I just grab manually

I'm on top of it!

I know there's a problem if you try to loot a player just after he/she died.
If you have problems looting monsters then I would suggest you update your client.

Im having problems with monsters. My client is 6.0.10 i think its kinda new

I'm on top of it!

I installed UO about 3-4 weeks ago and updated all the way so I'm at 6.0.13.0 (Patch 76). Sometimes when using a Razor Organize Agent I get that wait "you must wait to perform another action" message and even if I wait a minute or 2 I still can't move items or open my pack... Maybe related not sure... Logging out and back in helps though...

Eighty Swords Wrote:I installed UO about 3-4 weeks ago and updated all the way so I'm at 6.0.13.0 (Patch 76). Sometimes when using a Razor Organize Agent I get that wait "you must wait to perform another action" message and even if I wait a minute or 2 I still can't move items or open my pack... Maybe related not sure... Logging out and back in helps though...

I get this same issue. I have razor hotkeys that drop what I'm currently holding and clear the drag/drop queue, i resync with the server and I'm still bugged. I wan walk 2 tiles before I have to resync again, then I can walk another two tiles before freezing up. I can't move anything in my bag and I have to log out and back in to fix it.

I thought it might be trying to move stuff too fast so I upped the drag/drop delay from the default 600 to 800ms in Razor, but that didn't help as far as I can tell.

It usually happens to me when I'm using a restock or organizer agent. This is terrible news since practically all of my crafting and skill up macros have both types of agents. :<

-edit-
Just downloaded the recommended client from the Download section. I'll see how that works out.

I get it when using a long organize agent to move all my ingots to a bag in my bank.

As for moving a few steps then freezing, I get this after using my mining macro. Odium kind of explained it as UO gets used to you moving only a few steps at a time (in my case) so that's what it lets you do afterwards. For this I have to close and relaunch UO.

You need to increase the delay of your "auto-queue" object delay actions and make sure it's checked.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:You need to increase the delay of your "auto-queue" object delay actions and make sure it's checked.

I raised mine to 800 and I still had this problem. I haven't hit it yet after downloading the client in the download section, but we'll see. Tongue

Rabbi Samild Wrote:You need to increase the delay of your "auto-queue" object delay actions and make sure it's checked.

Yup, I tried that too. When moving like 10-12 items on one agent I noticed it took a few seconds extra but it doesn't always work.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I installed UO about 3-4 weeks ago and updated all the way so I'm at 6.0.13.0 (Patch 76). Sometimes when using a Razor Organize Agent I get that wait "you must wait to perform another action" message and even if I wait a minute or 2 I still can't move items or open my pack... Maybe related not sure... Logging out and back in helps though...

actually i find it new clients have this problem (6.0 and up). that's why i downgrade my client to 5.0.5a, since then i've never had looting freeze issues.

the down side to that is, you can't see Solen Hive...

What's "Solen Hive?"

A place with ants, under the earth!

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!