Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Emerald Stang

The emerald mustang spawn is now open for business!

The general location of the entrance is the same and I will state the old clue below as that is all the help you are getting towards finding it.

*Travel to the great lake! Beside the wall of water you will find the way to the Emerald Treasure!*

For those who are familiar with the spawn, well you won't be anymore. While the location is the same, getting inside now takes some effort. The inside was slightly beefed up as well and you may find yourself much weaker in there then usual. Green is a powerful color like thatWink

Oh and even GM tamers may find it difficult to tame this wild mustang.

Good luck.

Wow

Disabled provocation
Disabled blade spirits
Disabled EV
Disabled hiding
Disabled stealth

Made 7 mage based guardians

Im disappointed.

Its nice that way, at last im not going to spend ev or bs scrolls on that one.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

This is a very nice mount and not to mention a ton of fun to try and get, thanks IN staff, great job!

Did something happen to the old emerald stangs? Because I KNOW I had one in my bank and it's missing now. Did they get nuked in preparation for the rerelease of the spawn or did I put it in an obscure bag somewhere?

I believe they were nuked.

NYYYUUUUKEDDDD!!!!

Yea, the spawn is hard as hell. I like it. Leave it.

disabled wall
disabled tracking

word

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:word

what did u edit? Big Grin

- regards, Fable

herm, how often it spawns.?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

somewhere between 1 day and 1 year.
Spawn times are not general knowledge :p