Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Crash

The Shard has been crashing alot lately. Just wondering if there was any particular reason why so people arnt left in the dark...

It seems to be freezed and i dont know why :S, trying to contact someone to reboot it

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

That would be awesome Muto, Appreciate it. If they're sleepin, Wake them up. Tongue hehehe Im very eager to play and so are my friends. I could be at a party getting smashed or even with my Girlfriend... But no, I had to play IN and now im sitting twiddling and twoddling WAITING to play... Seems like i made the wrong decision LOL. Well, with a little luck its back up soon or ima have to catch up with everyone else. BEER BONGS!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Reasons why server crashes can't be always be made public because there are people who wish to do harm and get their kicks out of crashing the server constantly.

There's a fix for this issue but it hasn't been implemented on live server yet since Taran only finished it yesterday night. Hopefully it can be put in before the server is rebooted.

does this mean these crashes are gonna stop happening? just wondering because this is getting really annoying lol

Shifty Wrote:does this mean these crashes are gonna stop happening? just wondering because this is getting really annoying lol

SHIFTY!!!! POST #1 SOON TO BE POST #2 when you reply to this!!! harharhar

Fair enough Malik. Atleast you've given an answer. lol, Really smashed at this party and tryying to use my mates comp.. Is the server up yet??? should i down my last few and head home to attempt to play? If i make it that far. HAH:lol:

server still down

Sorry for the downtime. My bet is that Taran is still at work. I couldn't reach Maka either. I'm afraid we will have to wait until Taran is around.

yes we will have to wait for Taran, Maka seems not to be able to acces the comp :S Thanks to him and to jannie anyway for trying :O

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

this type of freeze/crash happened a couple days ago and remained down till somewhere between 12-1pm eastern time...my guess is that is when taran got home from work and rebooted...so...im looking for it to be up around that time again...what a waste of skipping a day from school eh smoke Wink jaja xD

bah, I've got plants that aren't growing during these downtimes Sad