Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Big Hello from an old player

LiquiD Wrote:Lol i know... It's a personal joke in rl with a group of friends from 10 years back. Unfortunetly i never had the chance to change emails. Ahh well..

You were joking with your friends like that when you were two? Sheesh.

lol good to see you back kid. You were always good for some entertainment in game:p

Everyone is 12 in shades eyes Sad

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Shade must be one of the poor bastards i either backstabbed and robbed OR i killed waaayyy to often for him to like me. hahhahaha which one spade? Big Grin

People hate me.. but they also love me when im not there! it's just like McDonalds really! Tongue

Eighty i need to macro combats asap! im looking for you everywhere!!!!!

p.s. I'm gonna try this pvp! if it's no good, looks like im gonna have to give up on uo once and for all!

haha back when i was 2? btw. I actually feel quite old lately on uo. I've been talking to some uo players who are aged between 9 - 12. Meaning i actually started playing uo when there mom gave birth to them.. Freaky shznit!

Hey man, sorry I wasn't on last night. Went to see a hockey game haha.

I should be on tonight probably after 10 since I'm going out for dinner with buddies...

Or I might make it home then go back out for dinner, so you got a window between like 5 and 6:30 to catch me ingame.