Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Duel Pits

I like the idea of duel stones. Can't hurt anything, ya know? Full-loot duel stones and betting duel stones 5k 10k 25k 50k 100k would be tight.
*waits for Fear to come and commence douche baggery*

Since there is already a duel arena with a public safe zone at all times, I don't see any problem with having duel stones. Full loot stone, 25k stone, 50k stone, 100k stone. Anyone?

I came late to this hole thing, and I see it's probably not gonna happen but Eru's idea was probably the best solution.
Im on the fence about this idea as well. If you did what eru was talking about that building works out nicely id have said 2 pits 1 duel for loot and 1 duel for 25k you want a big expense so it's not an everyday thing.
So long as the shard is still growing in numbers it's a good idea. As the shard gets bigger and more duels happen you can always lock the door from time to time put up a sign out of order. If this is the way it was set up id lean more towards yes

As ziggy said you can always take it away if it doesn't work out.
Safe zones are for 10 year old WoW players, you died you should lose stuff like diablo on hard core mode HELL YEAH.

Id also like to state that half or more of the people who said no Are no WHERE to be found so wtf add it in if it doesn't work out take it away we gotta do something here...

I'm working on the duel pit area still. I need Shade to update the static files for the patcher so I can see the changes that I made to continue editing :<

ahhhh

Please Vote Guys!!

I love Duel Pits! Very Nice!