Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Website and Forums are Super Slow. :<

I ping in-x.org at ~156 ms, but the forums and main pages take a really long time to load. (i have cable internet) Today has been really bad taking up to a minute to load a thread. It doesn't seem to effect any other websites.

Is this just because I'm in the US or is there a lot of load on the web server or something?

it's ok for me ;o

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

The website and forums are on another computer but still within the xs4all network, which means you should ping about the same.
They are fast for me, try doing a tracert to in-x.org and see if there's a problem in one of the nodes.

The website is running on a pretty old computer which is only capable of running the website. There is more running on it (like teamspeak), it might slow down on some times when there are a lot of people on the forums or on teamspeak or something else

It's a lot faster today. It seems like after I posted, it sped up.

I think I have a knack for posting about something only to have it clear up right after. :<