Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CTF scoreboard

I don't know if there's a command to do it already but we need a way to see the score in a CTF because it doesn't show much, which is nice because we aren't always getting our screens spammed.

On XUO we had a scoreboard (message board) in the middle of the arena you could click on and it would show the score. Maybe we could add a few of these or a command.

If there's already a command, what is it?

Shade Wrote:Scoreboard for CTF: This is possible and may be good to add. My only concern is people would see they are losing and just give up. That happens already but may be more likely to happen if players can easily check scores. Though with a higher playerbase this might not be an issue.

Yes some people might see a huge lead and give up, but like you said there are people that just give up already. And if you're on the team with the huge lead you might think 'awesome now I can sit back and we will win anyways' and that might be enough to give the other team a chance to catch up some. Then they have the momentum and you end up losing since you stopped trying.

Another good thing about this is that you can tell your team what you need to do. Ex: 'guys we have a huge lead lets all just defend' or 'we are missing 10 points, everyone attack'.

I didn't see having a scoreboard to be much of a problem back on XUO. People stopped in the middle of the ctf as much as they do now for whatever reason whether its 'we have a huge lead so we'll win anyways', 'we're getting our asses kicked so we may as well just give up', or 'I don't like my teammates so f*ck this'.

Yea it should be added a command...
Maybe command is like that...
".t score"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]