Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RP Forums

I started an RP character and so far it's very unrewarding. The RP section of the forums is really dead, and before I started my thread the last person who posted there was over 2 months ago.

This doesn't really attract people to come and RP here when it looks dead... Maybe the private RP sections should be closed so everyone has to post in the public RP section. Then people will see there is RP here and what quality level it is.

wait, private RP sections?

I'm talking about the Private Guild Forums. I figured they were RP related since 2 of the 4 are definitely RP guilds; Vampire and Ministry. I'm not sure about the other two though, and if they aren't rewarded for RP, shouldn't there be more to be fair? Like Just Do It, Prototype, KOS, etc don't have them and I don't think these are RP guilds so that's another reason I think of the Private Guild Forums as private RP sections. Or did these guys do something extra to get them?

You probably just have to ask to have forums for your guild. I have a website for mine, but it's not just for UO. Tongue