Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New server hardware and donations

No, that would be the same as letting xs4all replace the server.. Wasnt that what we are waiting for? Wink

Ye but apparently some people around here are getting impatient and thinking of moving on. Personally I'd like to stay with the free connection and pay say 2000$ one time for the new hardware instead of depending on monthly donations. At 100$ a month, after 1 year paying for a connection the new hardware is half payed for.

Yankovic Wrote:No, that would be the same as letting xs4all replace the server.. Wasnt that what we are waiting for? Wink

Yeah, weren't we all told by them that it would happen in 2 weeks like 4 months ago though? And that they had the new server but just didnt have time to set it up or something?

Jiraiya Wrote:Yeah, weren't we all told by them that it would happen in 2 weeks like 4 months ago though? And that they had the new server but just didnt have time to set it up or something?

That is correct. And that is also why sending a computer is useless because they need time to set that up as well =]

How about everyone pays my plane ticket so I can go and set it up? Big Grin

how about just wait a lil' longer? we should be used to waiting since the announce of this server is going to happen Smile remember when xuo closed and we had to wait over a year? hahaha good days with lots of fighting and flaming on forums :p

- regards, Fable

it feels like the when we managed to get rid of the freezing issue a lot of lag dissapeared aswell but it could all be in my head.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:it feels like the when we managed to get rid of the freezing issue a lot of lag dissapeared aswell but it could all be in my head.

ive never lagged :/ so i dunno... maybe those who lag just have a crappy cpu or maybe they live to far away? Rolleyes

- regards, Fable

Odium Wrote:it feels like the when we managed to get rid of the freezing issue a lot of lag dissapeared aswell but it could all be in my head.

The past few days ive been noticing myself not lagging as much. Well normally i dont lag its just my ping so after every macro it wuld be a very small delay but it seems better now.. maybe its in my head too or i just got used to it. dunno

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

nah ive noticed that also seeing as my pvp skill has greatly increased back to almost what i use to be in the past week o.o

some lag must be gone

ye i think the freeze fix removed alot of server lag, its very easy to notice in ctf games for example that its reduced Smile

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

smoke Wrote:nah ive noticed that also seeing as my pvp skill has greatly increased back to almost what i use to be in the past week o.o

some lag must be gone

I'm not saying lag isn't gone, but your pvp getting better couldn't have anything to do with you playing and getting back into it could it? haha Smile