Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

Hi

I'm glad to see so many old faces, welcome back Card!

Hey Card, been a while huh? Big Grin

Hello

10 characters, huh?

I'm not exactly back, Lerris sent me a link to the forum and I was surprised to see a few old faces so I thought I would say hi that's all. Ever since losing my ICQ details many many years ago I haven't really spoken to old IN players.

Hey Taran, it has been a very long time, how are you doing these days? I see you're the shard owner, much better hands than the previous administration Smile How's the server doing?

Cana! 10 characters indeed, I was tempted to do some ASCII art but I got lazy and went with the dots. How are you? How's Adri?

Any other SIN or people I might remember around? I hear tell that Redorb has gone TRU, never could trust the French Wink How about the von Horsts? or Ean?

Ah, nostalgia.

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

Nostalgia, I think that's why most of us still visit IN. We're both doing good. Still living here in Finland.

Bart has a kid to spank now and I believe second on the way. Haven't seen Dildok make an appearance yet.

Wow now there's a name i wasn't expecting to see. Been a long time. I've been trying to find some way to get in touch with you for a while now... although looking at it.. I dont know what the hell i was thinking, must of been the nostalgic element of UO that made me do it.. otherwise .. who in their right mind would want to talk to you?

Not too many names you would recognize here. Bart pops in now and then and you might remember setep? Other than that most people you would know have appeared in this thread. The majority of the people playing here are from that "newer" generation of IN players that we mocked endlessly (no offense). And hey now, in a server made up almost completely of chaos guilds there is nothing wrong with being the good guy! I seem to recall you and a certain Veritas guild doing something similar..

Anyway as painful and strange as it is to say it, you should send me a PM with some way to contact ya, would be cool to be able to catch up with ya.

Well it's kinda nice there is still some semblance of an IN community around. Certainly happy to "see" old faces, hopefully some others will stumble across this place in time.

Glad you (Cana) and Adri are doing well, tell her I said hi, I think I was probably still a teenager when we last chatted, and that was a long time ago...

I do remember the name Setep, but I am not sure I remember much else, it was such a long time ago I only really remember SIN & co. with any degree of coherence. No need to be order to stomp on chaos, as ex-SIN you should know that! I had completely forgotten about the Veritas thing... did we make it public that Veritas = the GMs? Well if not I have done it now. Don't think you guys ever figured out my real order character though, except Kerith and Lerris. I have found a contact in my MSN list which has "redorb" as part of the email address, I'll try sending a message and see if it's you or some other fool with the same testicle-sounding name. Wink

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

Carding Wrote:Well it's kinda nice there is still some semblance of an IN community around. Certainly happy to "see" old faces, hopefully some others will stumble across this place in time.

Glad you (Cana) and Adri are doing well, tell her I said hi, I think I was probably still a teenager when we last chatted, and that was a long time ago...

I do remember the name Setep, but I am not sure I remember much else, it was such a long time ago I only really remember SIN & co. with any degree of coherence. No need to be order to stomp on chaos, as ex-SIN you should know that! I had completely forgotten about the Veritas thing... did we make it public that Veritas = the GMs? Well if not I have done it now. Don't think you guys ever figured out my real order character though, except Kerith and Lerris. I have found a contact in my MSN list which has "redorb" as part of the email address, I'll try sending a message and see if it's you or some other fool with the same testicle-sounding name. Wink

Take a look at http://www.in-x.org, that was the last version of IN before this one came (owned by Taran for most of the time), and we had above 100 old IN-players who came back there, so you might find some more old names or their contactinformation on that forum. Smile Good luck with the nostalgia! If you get in touch with some of them feel free to tell them about this new version of Imagine Nation, they need to come back and enjoy the fun with the rest of us!

Well, if Bart happens to stumble by: Hi! Still got that massive collection of SIN screenshots? Good for reminiscing Wink

Carding/Garrik/Whatever

Carding Wrote:Well, if Bart happens to stumble by: Hi! Still got that massive collection of SIN screenshots? Good for reminiscing Wink

Check http://www.in-x.org, you can find loads of IN-screenshots there as well, the IN community made some "down the memory lane thread" there where they posted loads of screenshots from the old days. Smile