Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Orange Quest Skulls

So it appears that you only get seeds from pristine skulls. I've turned in 25 skulls and so far, haven't found a pristine one. Could you add item ID to the skulls to say what condition they're in so they we can stop wasting our time taking the shitty skulls to B-mont?

Regards.

I'll take a look at it.

Colored seeds used to drop off boglings as well, which they dont now. And getting a pristine skull is next to impossible. In 5 months Ive only ever found one, and when I turned it in, the area bugged out on me and I had to stuck out of it.

So yeah, theres basically no way at all to get new seeds. Unless theres some monster somewhere that drops them I'm unaware of. Couldn't a plant type boss be added around the same difficulty as destard guard who will drop a colored seed every time? I agree that boglings are just way too easy to kill to get colored seeds from, but theres gotta be a real viable way or its impossible to get a color breeding scheme going.

eh weird, i only turn in about 4-5 skulls and 3 of them were pristine condition :/

but i turn them in two at a time the most.

I dunno, I collected about 20-30 of them with Igor a couple months back and we turned them all in and got only one pristine, and that's the one where I had to /stuck out cause something was wrong, cant remember what. Maybe somethings already been changed? I admit I havnt done any turnins for a while.

Jiraiya Wrote:I dunno, I collected about 20-30 of them with Igor a couple months back and we turned them all in and got only one pristine, and that's the one where I had to /stuck out cause something was wrong, cant remember what. Maybe somethings already been changed? I admit I havnt done any turnins for a while.

I've done a lot of turnins recently, at least 20, and I didn't get a pristine skull.

Getting the skulls from certain sources may increase or decrease the chance of a better skull. Possibly.

Also... we don't have boglings.