Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Downnnn

Nasir Wrote:maka did ;/

[Image: 63561-roflcopter.jpg]

I know he restarted it before, but did he do it again?

yes ma'am

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Every 9 days like clockwork.

Maka, you flipping the switch again?! Big Grin

Please get her back up and running Sad... mondo survur lag.

Noted I cant restart it tho sry Sad

Still? Cause Im stucked at Verifying but the server status show people on.
I'm Confuse :confused:

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Server status is from: Updated: 2009-03-11 15:50 (GMT+1)

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]If the server crash it generally re-start by its own. Sadly it seems that the server did "freeze" and thus players ingame could not use any skills,spells, etc.
And people can not log on.
And would explain why the server status still display people as online.

This requires a admin (or someone else that got server access) to stop, and start in-x.

I have sent a offline message to the two persons i know have server access about this issue, and im sure they will solve it as soon as they log on.[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Hope this can be solved soon, ppl that where on when it happened where freezed. It didnt said connection lost it just freezed, could move, cast spells or anything.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I restarted the server, should be back up any moment

Hooray for Taran Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Down?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!