Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cant believe this place is still alive :O

what the post says :eek:

also it blows my ****ing mind that Tiesto still keeps his staff position lollollololSmile

just passing by to say hi to whoever remembers me ( scare , ztoke , silverwolf , matt , jamie ), if anyone of them still plays this game thats it Tongue

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

go to hell ivan :icon_twisted:, Tongue juanin told me you suicided 1 year ago cause you lost your wow account :p

ivan, whats goin on bro?

lol i was thinkin the same thing dude. i just came on to see what happened after tarans vacation, and seems theyre putting some effort into this project, which is pretty sweet.

i havent played in soooo long dude, lol... i work 12-14 hours a week during the weekday, and weekends i mostly have off or work like 5-6 hours.

having your own business has its advantages and disadvantages lol...

so what you been upto ivan? long time bro.

and for the inx crew, keep it up, it would be wicked if this place had its 200+ player mark again, youd definately see my face around after the beta if it works out well..

take it e-z

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:lol i was thinkin the same thing dude. i just came on to see what happened after tarans vacation, and seems theyre putting some effort into this project, which is pretty sweet.

and for the inx crew, keep it up, it would be wicked if this place had its 200+ player mark again, youd definately see my face around after the beta if it works out well..

take it e-z

That's whats up.

Dramatic Wrote:what the post says :eek:

also it blows my ****ing mind that Tiesto still keeps his staff position lollollololSmile

just passing by to say hi to whoever remembers me ( scare , ztoke , silverwolf , matt , jamie ), if anyone of them still plays this game thats it Tongue

n i g g a plzz...

Dramatic Wrote:what the post says :eek:

It won't be for too long if the hardware keeps having issues ... ... these server lags/crashes are getting old ... Rolleyes

Hail Mortal... :icon_twisted:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey ivan, man i wanna see u back, long time no chat ;o

- regards, Fable

jejejejejeje :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Its funny how everyone comes to this forum but hardly any of them play (including myself) the posters above scarecrow fable... do you both play? If you don't you should, you guys are old pvp vets thus you would be a valuable asset in attracting other old pvp vets Big Grin

Slaethin Wrote:Its funny how everyone comes to this forum but hardly any of them play (including myself) the posters above scarecrow fable... do you both play? If you don't you should, you guys are old pvp vets thus you would be a valuable asset in attracting other old pvp vets Big Grin

it isnt really about still playing its about logging on. cause when you log on atm you cant really play if the entire shard is afk D: or the people who arent afk are mining etc. would be nice though to have players come back now with the new skill stone Big Grin

yeah im playing Smile scare logged in on sunday for a while and owned me. but im not a pvp vet, im young and im still learning Smile

- regards, Fable