Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

can't open my clients 4.0.5 and 4.0.11 wtf? :(

everytime i try to open them it sais the program stopped working, there was a problem encountered. i use vista and i have unblocked them and marked the "run as a windows xp" and the use as an administator, but it wont work. help pls?

- regards, Fable

try 5.0.1h

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Delete vista, problem solved.

Jiraiya Wrote:Delete vista, problem solved.

Yea... LoL

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

50.1h works but crashes almost all time. and what do u mean "delete vista"? Confused

- regards, Fable

Well its just personal opinion, but unless you're using it to take advantage of 64bit processor why bother? XP runs faster, takes up less resources, is more stable, and just all around doesnt suck. I ran vista for 3 months on 2 of my machines, I'd never install it again. Hopefully windows 7 wont suck so bad :/
Anyway thats what I meant by delete vista.

Fable Wrote:50.1h works but crashes almost all time. and what do u mean "delete vista"? Confused

I use 5.0.1h too, and it really crash alot ( at last for me too) specially when Im on free duel area.

But I dont use to crash to much outside there.
So 4.0 dosnt crash that much?

Jiraiya Wrote:Delete vista, problem solved.

*hates Vista*

Ryuuku Wrote:I use 5.0.1h too, and it really crash alot ( at last for me too) specially when Im on free duel area.

But I dont use to crash to much outside there.
So 4.0 dosnt crash that much?

nope, i used it when i played before and i could do anything without crashing. but ive got some help now from a friend, so i'm not crashing anymore Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:nope, i used it when i played before and i could do anything without crashing. but ive got some help now from a friend, so i'm not crashing anymore Big Grin

Can you help a poor man now and say what you did? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

If you use injection with client 5.0.1h it will crash when you open any gump, to avoid that just go to Main and put in Version 4.0.1 Smile

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

speaking of clients... what is the earliest client/patches we need to see Solen Hive?

im currently running 5.0.5a/patch 27 at the moment to avoid looting crash bug but i can't see solen hive. i believe patching anything over 6.0.0 will have that lame loot/crash effect :/

i could be wrong...