Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Enable Mana Vamp for PVM

I remember this was one of the best spells because you could leech off of some of the mages and it made PVM more fun Smile

*bump*

No one agrees?

You don't need to bump something if its already at the top...

I didn't answer because my response will not be agreed upon with anyone else. That response being; it should be useful in pvp too.

PvM yeah it'd be useful. I dont think it would mess with balance too much, just make it easier to kill certain bosses who have a lot of mana and mass dispel or fs etc.

PvP, unfortunately, if it was enabled would totally destroy pvp balance. There would be no way to make it useful without it becoming one of the major pvp spells. So thats up to Maka on whether or not he likes the idea and wants to give a shot at balancing it.

Almost sure it was working on such mobs as Liches day back then. Like year ago or so.
And about PvP i think there was the conversation about it already, and our PvP Coordinator explained why we cant implement it;p

yeah it can't be added because it would add a new spell to pvp and confuse people stuck on a certain system. or something like that :p

Actually what it all comes down to is balance like Jiraiya said. It could be added to pvp, just like most spells that are disabled could, but they would need to be balanced. Plus people fear change... cowards!

Yeah we love XUO system, to run in small boxes without any walls, to pretend that we cast FS and so on :neutral:

no need to state the obvious kiddo

Why not Tongue U just hate this pvp system so much, like it need to be changed or something. But noone from IN didnt learn how to duel on this system(including you) within 2 years. And dont say that noone tried, many did:/ If its so easy i just dont understand why everyone having so much problems learning it?:/

The level of difficulty isn't in question lil one. The complaints I heard from players before they left was lack of variety, boring, repetitive, etc. I am not calling into question that it is fine tuned so calm down.

As for me pvping, how would you know? Unless someone told you something they shouldn't have, you know nothing about my playing experience Wink In all honesty though, from my point of view its like asking me to race but first you disable 3rd-5th gear in my car. I like a full experience not just bits and pieces, of course I am a picky person.

Oh well, if they left i feel sorry for them. I also didnt want to merge so much, i'd like to play on XUO without any ppl who doesnt like this pvp system and on tourneys with 40ppl weekly(like it used to be before shard went down to merge with IN).
Do i really need to know ur player character to figure out that u didnt learn this pvp system? Only people who kills me or even can be any challenge are XUO'ers => u arent one of them.
But yeah, i got thoughts about your player character name, thats truth

Stop that fight please Smile We are on IN:X now, it was a suggestion so just say your opinion without fighthing ? Big Grin

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?