Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More Mustang Spawns and Info!!!

Jiraiya Wrote:The number of spawns has little to do with it, its accessability. I agree though, no need to have more then like 2 or 3 of any mount. Why not sell off the excess? Oh yeah because then other people can use um for skill and cut in on your action, exactly what this entire thread has been about.

How is the value of one person's action more than someone else's? Face it, not every single player on a shard should be a GM tamer Wink. Not everyone hunts, not everyone PKs, not everyone crafts. The problem underlying every concern here is that there aren't enough players on the server to contribute to the overall running of the shard. If there were more players, there'd be more gold and there'd be plenty of those "excess" mounts on the market.

We need more players, period. :/

Regards.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:We need more players, period. :/

So so so so so so soooooooooooooooo badly :eek:

Jiraiya Wrote:So so so so so so soooooooooooooooo badly :eek:

i'll second that.

[SIZE="3"]yes, i play uo on my mac.[/SIZE]

And we'll never have them Smile

Sorry was in a rush earlier after class and didnt have time to actually respond to ya rab.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:How is the value of one person's action more than someone else's? Face it, not every single player on a shard should be a GM tamer Wink. Not everyone hunts, not everyone PKs, not everyone crafts.

Never will everyone on the shard be a gm tamer, because just like not everyone hunts, or pks, or crafts, not everyone wants to tame. Not everyone wants to take the time to gm the skill for whatever reason. The issue isnt about whether a person should be a gm tamer, this is about the process people who have decided to pursue taming undergo to become gm, or get any mounts at all, dont need to be a gm to get mounts. And of course the mount spawn system itself.

To be honest I'm not actually sure what your trying to convey here, it seems like your just sorta stating the obvious but I'm not sure how its relevant? The value of a persons actions is based upon whether or not they pursue taming? Just doesnt make sense.

Ahh, who the hell knows wtf Im trying to say. Screw it, taming is fine.

Boom, *****.

Regards.

[SIZE="5"]Btw changing of subject i would like to state something about suggestions, iv'e heard a few people saying its usseless to suggest on boards cause noone listens , well thats not true, dont think that, we read all the suggestions and study them very good to see if they could help\be implemented on the shard[/SIZE]

Tiesto Wrote:[SIZE="5"]Btw changing of subject i would like to state something about suggestions, iv'e heard a few people saying its usseless to suggest on boards cause noone listens , well thats not true, dont think that, we read all the suggestions and study them very good to see if they could help\be implemented on the shard[/SIZE]

Word. I totally agree with Tiesto. I remember when there was a flurry of recommendations and a lot of things were implemented that made IN-X a lot more interesting. Keep up the good work Big Grin.

Yeah Tiesto I know. Also I realise its a lot easier to make debate and suggestions then it is to actually impliment them, or make the descision if something suggested is even beneficial to the shard. A lot of consideration is required before anything is changed and as a result it seems to players a lot of the time that nothing is happening. But, (at least I hope) things are being worked out behind the scenes.

Its good to hear it though once in a while that we are being listened to. A lot of the time most of the staff dont comment on anything. I dont know if this is because they are burned on discussing stuff or if they are just worried about making comments other staff might not agree with. You guys are of course under a bit of pressure to appear to all be focused in your idea of how the shard should work. But obviously you're all different people and have different ideas, while I'd personally enjoy hearing them, you folks have to hold back and leave heated debate to staff forum. Kinda sucks Big Grin

Quote:Seriously, if you have 50 of a certain stang why the hell would you keep taming it? That isn't bragging rights, thats something to be embarrassed about...

Yes rabbi, yes Big Grin!

I remember standing 2 hours in front of the daemon stang trying to tame it for once. And Rabbi coming and taming it with one try and putting it in his 145567846529846312 rides container Tongue!

But it was cool, cause I was always like, Plz Rabbi dont come, Plz Rabbi dont come and it was funny :lol:

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

***bump***

Please consider fixing up this retarded spawn system.

There's nothing wrong with it, it's fine.

Leave Britney alooooone!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQOLX1wD...re=related