Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

a new old player.

just introducing myself to the shard.

along time ago [4+ years], i played on a large shard along with many of you. Imagine Nation. a buggy-as-hell but fun shard. full of fights @ britain and minoc bridges. then finally fights @ the trinsic entrance.

anyway, i'm back.

oh, i'm lucas btw. i have seen many old friends in game already and cannot wait to meet more. see you on the inside!

Lucas

Hai2u
-Aralith [Vampire]

PS: Sari and I used to joke about road tripping to Georga and ganking you IRL Sad

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

hahahahahahah. i love it. you know i wasn't much like but i was respected. which was a fun role to play. it was lucrative for me. and a sort - of - necessary evil. i never harvested any hard feelings for anyone hating me cause i know that i would have hated Lucas on the other end of it. Good to see everyone again tho! I really enjoyed having 'friends' through the game. It was a seperate life.

[SIZE="3"]yes, i play uo on my mac.[/SIZE]

niceeee welcome back!!!! try to bring more old inactive players!!

Rodas

Let me know if you need any help getting started up. Place to sleep, some extra coin for skills, basic resources. You name it, you got it.

Regards,

RS

Nasir Wrote:Hai2u
-Aralith [Vampire]

PS: Sari and I used to joke about road tripping to Georga and ganking you IRL Sad

:badgrin::badgrin:

I remember you! Tongue

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Kandorin Wrote:I remember you! Tongue

and i remember you!

[SIZE="3"]yes, i play uo on my mac.[/SIZE]

And i remember you too! Braveheart[AF] Big GrinBig Grin

I remember you, evil little hobbit! Cool

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...

But for a certainity, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoes,
Under cerulean skies...

I remember all you guys, man i miss the IN1 days, IN2 wasn't half bad either i suppose.

IN1- Cytrick [Resident Guild Hopper] (Arcane, BoJ, Deamon, Gobo, Vampire, among others lol, i played all sides of the game and never held a grudge) Also many of you might remember me as Reign [Black Knight] that was fun the 5 on 1 pvp fights and still able to kill people lol
IN2- Rizzit Laizer [BoL]

hmmm couldnt rmmbr you...
Im Gladrio [S.A.V.] in IN1...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]