Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reporting Bugs.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Time is not money, especially when you take 3 week layoffs. It's about efficiency. Clearly the economy can't take adding more newbied staves.

And yea, Rabbi Isuhjoo is a baaaaaaad Jew.

Wink

If it was such a trivial bug why abuse it instead of just tellin someone? I dont really care one way or the other, but the staff seem to think it was serious. And wtf did the layoffs analogy come from? Has nothing to do with anything at all. If you exploit something to save time, that frees up that time to be used towards gathering more resources/money if you choose.

And did you seriously just pull the jew card to try and make this look like this is about racism instead of being about you exploiting? Pretty funny.

edit: Ill tell you honestly, and its not because I harbor any ill will towards you in any way, I do think ya should get jailed for a time for this. Simply because what incentive is there for anyone else to turn in bugs to staff if you just get off with abusing one? But its up to them, if its not serious at all like you say then maybe they decided it wasn't worth it? I dunno cause I dont know what the bug was, I just got the impression it was serious because of Nasir's post.

This issue was taken care of.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)