Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

connection problems

Cant connect.. I get the message "Problem communicating with origin".

Ive installed, patched. Downloaded the files from the site, and razor.

EDIT:

I re-installed the game, and re-patched it. It seems I can connect to UO demise and UO divinity thru razor now. I can however not connect to IN-X. I get the same message still. Annoying!

Someone help me?!

IN1: Caradoc [Elder Vampire]
IN2: Havagrim [N] (Norse)
INX: Caereus
-----------------------------------------
Zordar, where are you!!@11! WTB ZORDAR

make sure the login is right but i guess that you checked that like 100 times allready(inx.xs4all.nl,2593). Try to remove your dekstop folder in your Ultima online folder. you could also try downloading this client: http://www.in-x.org/component/option,com...Itemid,62/ and make sure that "patch client encryption" is checked in razor and "use OSI encryption" is not.

//Best Regards Ginz

Thanks for all the good advices. Tried em. No desktop folder in my uo folder. Found a desktop.nwb FILE tho. Deleted it. Figured, hey, what the heck, I can always re-install if I mess something up (for the fourth time).

Also tried the other client. And I have double checked the adress/port 101 times now..

Still no luck, wich sucks really bad. And I cant really figure out why I cant connect to IN-X, but to the sucky realms of uo demise and divinity.. Dont know if it helps with solving my problem. But I get the same message when I try Hybrid out to.

Maybe I should try to install AoS instead.. If that would make any difference? I figure the patch brings AoS to where UOML is after patch tho. So it wont change anything?

I have now tried to install AoS instead of UOML.. I stopped patching at 6.0.1.6 (if that evens matter anymore?)

Still wont work. Im getting really frustrated here, and I think ill throw in the towel soon. Guess im not supposed to return to the uo world Tongue

hrm, firewall issues maybe?

If its a firewall issue, then why can I connect to divinity and demise? Tongue

Besides. I have the same router, and the same setup in it that I had the last time I played here.

I also tried to turn windows "firewall" on and off. No luck..

:evil:

Hmm, tried another shard out that only allows 1 account per ip. I got the same error message when I tried to create a second account. Maybe that is my problem. That I have the wrong password to my acc? Plus you get maybe the same message when you type in the wrong password to an existing acc?

Hmm I tested wrong password on my account and it doesnt show problem comunicating with the origin it says something about wrong password. But if I write the wrong account name i get that message so make sure you got the right account name. If it still doesnt work email [email protected] and tell him about your situation and provide charters names, skills etc then maybe he can help you with the account name if the one you try with is incorrect.

Yey, it was like you said. Wrong acc name. Got the right acc name from Taran, and now im back and kicking! woho!

Cya all in-game Wink

Ginz to the rescue! Glad you got helped Big Grin