Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't Delete Char's

I Cant delete Characters off my account, and im just starting up again and I wanna get rid of all the stupid shit ive made in the past. ?
(Anyone know why I can't delete Them)

It is more or less a security measure. Just page in game with the character you wish to have deleted and we will enable it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Security measure ?

to stop people creating tons of chars for newbied items, etc.

Or someone getting on your account and deleting your characters.

We've had a problem in the past with users playing on sphere shards using the same acct info they use here. Sphere stores account info in a txt file and doesn't encrypt passwords, so dirty admin's have come along screwing with people's accounts.

So yeah, we made it so there's a minor inconvenience to deleting characters, but it makes it so that can't happen.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Interesting to know, thanks was just wondering Smile

it doesnt make a difference tho.. if someone gets on ur account and wants to delete your char they will page and act like its you wanting to delete it.. this just makes it longer =/ i need a few chars deleted btw

It does make a difference, because if someone wants to delete their main char or any other char with a lot of skills on then we can check the location of the current IP and compare it with the IP used to create the account.

Plus we would need a very good explanation, if there's 1 char with lots of skills and 4 others with no skills at all, why would you want to remove the one with lots of skills anyway?