Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Death Match!

Death Match will now be started automatically every 6 hours. I felt this was best to meet everyones timezone game time.
The event runs at 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, and 7PM EST.

Be sure to let your friends know and have them log on for the fun!

[COLOR="green"]yugg yugg. dat place was fun!

*farts*

ps: Shade cheats, hega had 64000 INT[/COLOR] :mad:

Gridmosh [Goblin]
*farts*
[Image: my.php?image=goblinpicrc1.jpg]

Hmmm.... Bloody... :icon_twisted:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually I realized that those times will vary after the server is rebooted and such :p but it will go on 4 times a day anyway. I will see if I can set it to server specific time later.

Shade, could u post starting time as servertime? Cos i have no clue what u meant by EST, Eastern Time ? = -5 gmt?
so since event will be starting every six hours doesnt really matter what time zone u using...
But still , what is EST?Smile

EST is eastern standard time (GMT -5) you had it rightBig Grin

I will try to set it up so people can count on it at specific hours if possible.

EST is the abbreviation for Eastern :cool
and it sets the time for North America and the west coast of South America. like shade said its time offset is -5-gmt

Bah CET ftw! =)

So it seems that death match is appreciatedTongue?

It's just couldn't be different! Its DM!:p
Thanks alot maka;p
At least now u can have some fun playing on teh shard sometimes...
Only thing we need is playersSad even deathmatch can be boring if just 2 ppl running thereSad
But Shade came up with good idea and i think now we'll be able to get at least 5ppl+ sometimes;p

u guys will have me back, soon i hope, don't think ive given up on this shard Big Grin il be back when i get my internet -_-

(i'm at my sisters appartement now and she won't let me dload uo.. :/)

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:u guys will have me back, soon i hope, don't think ive given up on this shard Big Grin il be back when i get my internet -_-

(i'm at my sisters appartement now and she won't let me dload uo.. :/)

So I'm like you, I just moved to a new appartement, so i'm just with dial up atm and waiting my internet, my pc broked so I have to fix it ( what can take a good time, some days, weeks) , I'm on laptop right now, when I get the new internet I go down uo and play here while pc is fixing.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!