Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taming Dragons

Is it possible to tame dragons/drakes? If I remember right that was not an option on IN. If that's not possible here why isn't it?

Not possible.

What's the reasoning behind making them untameable?

..I would drop 1000 shrinked Dragons at BB

-??? ??s ????-

hahahahahha xD good old days ^^

Hm the reason is All kill.

If dragons were tamable I could make it so they couldn't attack players but then the problem arises that we have no tamed creature cap and the fact that dragons molest everything. Even if it was to make so you could only have one dragon, that would totally unbalance pvm and I would make everything about 4x harder. Tamed dragon + vet = uo cheat code.

Oh Shade you're so logical. At least let us tame dragons then ride them!

Theres already a ridable dragon.. its just a compact version since a few people riding an actual dragon would fill an entire screen.

[quote=Shade]Hm the reason is All kill.

If dragons were tamable I could make it so they couldn't attack players but then the problem arises that we have no tamed creature cap and the fact that dragons molest everything.

Lol this made me laugh so true. Try running through a dungeon with Paulie and Epist and the third guy (me) getting molested by 2 dragons and a drake blocking an entrance. LOL, if dragons were tamable there would be no reason for provocation in my opinion

Or imagine a dragon pet + provocation. It would make our hardest dungeons become the newbie dungeon. Tamable dragons only work if there is a skill cap in my opinion.