Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hey guys ...a few questions

well i go way back with IN...actually played at Flint Hills prior to IN for those hat remember that long ago.

havn't played any mmorpg in a couple years. Tried them all though.I was into WoW for awhile. UO is the only mmorpg that has really captured my imagination.

i kind've want to play UO again but i'm an old fart now and i doubt i'd be able to pick up the pvp again (and i can't be bothered really). Seriously once you hit 35 your reflexes really slow down ha...

So i'm thinking of just creating a character thats a craftsman only that i can RP. But i looked over the rules and there is no skill cap...so i'm wondering....is that kind of character viable? considering anyone who wants to put skill points into crafting can.how common are craftsman only characters?

Our craft skills are pretty hard so putting time on the craft will always give you your money back I think. We have had some economy problems, meaning that gaining money has been hard, but we are correcting that now so hopefully the crafting business will be better.

We are however generally low on players, but there is a relaunch planed, and we hope and expect to reach big numbers againTongue I'd say cheat a bit and train your crafts before everyone else gets backBig Grin

I agree with Maka. Start playing and start training those skills cause once more peeople come back its gonna be even harder to get them up. Its well worth making a crafter specially when you have a lot of lazy asses who dont want to take the time to train certain craft skills.

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]