Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

I just tested it, and you are right, to some extend.

The guards walking around only have regular armor color, but that is cause they are not real guards. They are just regular "mobiles"/"vendors" walking around that are spawned by a staff member.

Real guards however, have there right colors. I summoned a red in a few towns, called guards, and they seem to be right:

Britain: verite
Trinsic: gold
Minoc: blood rock
Moonglow: black rock

Not sure if there is any else, but yeah, you get the pointSmile I'll check if there is any simple way to fix the right theme on the "fake" guards.

Add random accurate and random silver weapon crystals thats something that was fun to collect on old xuo.

There were different crystals like

random supremely accurate weapon of vanquishing
random supremely accurate weapon of power
random supremely accurate weapon of force
random supremely accurate weapon of might
random supremely accurate weapon of ruin

Anyone remember collecting these crystals? Big Grin

yeah, but there were no supremely accurate weapon of vanq, amount of tactics was randomly;p thats why +25 vanq bard was so hard to get. U had a very little chance to get vanq crystal, cos only xtreme wyrm dropped it and there were just two xtreme wyrm's i i think. One in destard and one in T2A. They were dropping this crystal like once in year lol ;p i remember ive killed like 50 wyrms, (and they was very hard to kill, just like our destard guardian i think, or maybe a bit weaker than him) and didnt find any crystals;p. But even if you will find it, still when you double click on it, you could get any wep with any amount of tactics, its just would be vanq, 100% you could get dagger, or pikaxe , everything... It was funny;p I remember someone was selling +25vanq bard for 20mills or so;p I think it was elleb

Don't we have the regular weapon crystals here? I thought I added them, but it might have been on the XUO version previous to INX.

We have the cristals on Champ Event Boss, they can have everything, money, wepon, armor....

But I never see those Wepons Crystal

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Nop... we dont have any crystals here.. On monster bash gandalf just added treasure gems, its just better than bag. cos u dont getting overloaded and so on;p
But we dont have any accurate crystals.. vanq bards so ez to get here;p

The crystals on champions are made by gms and are empty by default unless a gm adds something to it. However I think they can be made to have random items when empty.

Gang-Bang Wrote:yeah, but there were no supremely accurate weapon of vanq, amount of tactics was randomly;p thats why +25 vanq bard was so hard to get. U had a very little chance to get vanq crystal, cos only xtreme wyrm dropped it and there were just two xtreme wyrm's i i think. One in destard and one in T2A. They were dropping this crystal like once in year lol ;p i remember ive killed like 50 wyrms, (and they was very hard to kill, just like our destard guardian i think, or maybe a bit weaker than him) and didnt find any crystals;p. But even if you will find it, still when you double click on it, you could get any wep with any amount of tactics, its just would be vanq, 100% you could get dagger, or pikaxe , everything... It was funny;p I remember someone was selling +25vanq bard for 20mills or so;p I think it was elleb

Oh your right, i totally forgot about that random force/might/vanq etc but thats what made it fun Big Grin too bad its too easy to get sup vanq bards here.

I remember i had a bag full of these crystals, some you could buy for a few 1000gp to get lucky and get a sup acc vanq weapon.

edit

the crystals were in "blood rock" color maka Big Grin

Ah, that's strange, I always liked the random crystals. Might be something to add instead of weapons, if people would like it. It would be no technical difference, just that little excitement that you don't know what you are getting until you press itBig Grin

Since we had them on XUO there would be no extra coding either.

Remove Brambles, they are loosing los and stucking when running

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Quote: Remove Brambles, they are loosing los and stucking when running
+1
Or just make that so you can walk/cast thourgh it. Like it was before

Let us use female armor even if is a male character Big Grin

I have some good female plate I cant use, why so much discrimination? :lol: