Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Quest for Man Kind

I wake up bound with chains, arms and feet shackled. This is nothing new, i have been in the same routine for the past 12 years of my life. When i was 11 years old i became a slave to Evil Elves, they destroyed my village killing every man who was old enough to be in the military and enslaved the women and children. Now as an adult they refer to us as DirtBlood, meaning we are not worthy and our blood is not as good as theirs. Men get up when the sun begins to peak over the mountains and head to the woods, mainly to cut wood, and some miners, but the elves need wood more than anything to fuel their city. One mistake they have made is trusting a man of my stature with an axe. Did they not know what kind of family i come from, My father was the greatest warrior to ever live in our Kingdom, recognized by the king as his most trusted Soldier.My father runs through my blood more than ever i have waited for this day for 12 years the day we Take back our lives and make it out of this Elven Slave Camp. It is mid day we have been slowly working today as not to lose all the energy it is going to take to fight off the guards and make it off the mountain. My oppurtunity comes, and i waste no time to strike the guard across the front of his body severing his torso from his legs. It starts a chain reaction, Elven guards fall lay slain accross the forest, as we race through the woods, running like we have never ran before, like thoroughbred horses. I still clutch the axe in my hand with elven blood all over it i feel the power running through it, Soul Snatcher i named it, There is a small group of us now and we live far far out of elven territory in a small camp i do not like to disclose to much information, Elven Patrol and search groups have been hunting us but they never get close to our city we are ever vigilante and will never be taken alive.......

name apapele

items, battle axe named soul snatcher pitch black
robe named keeper of souls pitch black
body pitch black

"Either we will find a way .... or we will make one"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]