Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Amazing

4 people only all afk. Why is that? Anyone got answers?

We are trying to figure stuff out on the staff forums, but frankly, we cannot make any move what so ever without the new server. I also think that everyone are bummed out with the low player count, so it gets hard to make the moves we would need to make.

everyones bummed out with the server cause you left everything too late... you asked us all to give suggestions and we did when we saw the low playerbase... we all had ideas but you never implemented them... you waited and waited thought everything was okay... now look what you have 9 players online...

poor management and delaying everything was the reason for this.

anyway... good luck and merry xmas... dont hate just listen and more action will be good

love you longtime

Not entirely sure by what you mean by you, but I'll assume the staff team, and I'll include myself in that category.

It is hard to implement ideas while fixing bugs and improving the server in different ways. This has always been know to the staff team, and we have tried to get players to understand that too. This is the sole reason why it says beta on our shard name, we are fixing bugs and "sphereing" the server up, not adding huge amounts of new content.

When I quit with INX I think that there were at least 100 open bugs on the bug tracker, now it's 12. There has obviously been a lot of new additions to it (staff team has not only fixed 88 bugs) and they have fixed them too. Point being we are getting out of beta, and this is the period when we will focus mainly on new content. 814 bugs have been solved and closed by us, and for the record, 180 of those has been by Taran.

Okan Wrote:everyones bummed out with the server cause you left everything too late... you asked us all to give suggestions and we did when we saw the low playerbase... we all had ideas but you never implemented them... you waited and waited thought everything was okay... now look what you have 9 players online...

anyway... good luck and merry xmas... dont hate just listen and more action will be good

love you longtime

Your a complete idiot in my opinion lmfao.. you think scripting takes 2 mins like you type something in and bang bang it's finished? no it takes a while to get things done I know because my brother has been taking classes for college on these things and I see now how much dedication it takes for shit like this, Also you gotta thank maka taran and all the staff who do this out of there own free time to make you happy i mean they don't even get paid to do this..

The main reason why people left is due to lag. I know they are working on it but it's basically the main reason why people left, If you can't deal with the lag go out side or something instead you choose to do this. Join a tour and die in the tour "Okan" on top of that you get pissed and tell people your pw and then quit and cry on the forums that someone stole it.

It's common sense the staff is working really hard to make this shard perfect it was stated when you first joined that it is in the beta. I'm sure once they fix the server thingy and send out the emails everyone will come running back.

Okan Wrote:everyones bummed out with the server cause you left everything too late... you asked us all to give suggestions and we did when we saw the low playerbase... we all had ideas but you never implemented them... you waited and waited thought everything was okay... now look what you have 9 players online...

love you longtime

i had to log in for this one....... u sir r the dumbest mother F U C K E R alive period

I blame George Bush, the economy (destroyed BY George Bush), and those muther fockers from Pakistan (probably) that just took a shit on Mumbai, India.

But there is good news.

Change is coming... Yes, we can.

you are a sad...
i wasn't even referring to scripting... scripting didn't even need to be done... it was moreso things that would attract more players to come join us

and your still one of the last few players left walking around on your madman character ganking newbs you fool....

get a life...

hahahahahahahahaha loser

[Image: picard-no-facepalm.jpg]

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Okan Wrote:you are a sad...
i wasn't even referring to scripting... scripting didn't even need to be done... it was moreso things that would attract more players to come join us

and your still one of the last few players left walking around on your madman character ganking newbs you fool....

get a life...

hahahahahahahahaha loser

lmfao.. your so pathetic its emberassing.. i mean seriously.. why would u talk out of your ass like that? i guess losers like you just normally act like trash. "aptar ganking on his madman char" .. i hope your not being serious.. honestly do

The point being, everything takes TIME.
And The staff team has put incredible amounts of this into IN:X, used up ALL of their free time to do so.

All that needs to happen now, is people/players need check out the forums and give us input (the staff team), so we can implement them into IN:X. Apart from the new high-fivin' server.